I think this picture captured the men's expressions very well. Not trying to boast but I think that it's nice, isn't it? The young men staring into space with oblivion and the old man certainly looked fatigued with his arm on the pole and his face sums it all.
I checked The Star the next day after sending it but it wasn't there. Only today, Suet sms-ed me and told me so, else I wouldn't have known too! Shortly after, Peter asked if it was me. Reminds me of the time Roy at Toyota approached me and asked if the pic was mine too, and indeed it was. Somehow kinda touched by that, I never thought that he would know my full name. Well.. :)
So this is my 3rd pic being there but I didn't get the RM50 this time. Here's the one that got me RM50 and the other one with no RM50 =)
Btw, the caption in the pics, as with the other 2, are not mine. And it certainly wasn't in the LRT for I do not take the LRT to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment