This is the phone that my student brought to class one day. He said it's his mum's. I've never seen such a jinjang phone.
These are the 5 bottles of shampoo that I bought at 9 bucks each at Tesco some time back. Other places were selling them at like RM12+, so I grabbed 5 when I saw it at RM9. Many months later, I saw that 99 Market were selling them at RM8.90.
And then, apparently there's MSN after death. I think since there is MSN, death wouldn't be that boring right?
(click on pic to enlarge. lazy to change the template for the time being)
This is one moron who can't even spell 'share' and 'charity'.
(click on pic to enlarge. lazy to change the template for the time being)
Then, there is this pancake that will give you a stun when you bite into them! Something like a Taser gun la, you know.
If your English is bad, don't get married hahaha.
This sample answer came from the Adabi Gaya Pos UPSR Science workbook. The Adabi series is touted to be one of the best and it something so 'exclusive' that you can't buy them from the bookshops but to mail order the instead. What's so pa pai about it? There was a 'better' answer but my camera couldn't capture it.
(click on pic to enlarge. lazy to change the template for the time being)
This is one person who should definitely be shot dead. Now, would you want to send your children to such a centre? Ok, from their name, they are focusing on Chinese but still.. c'mon, "even you are freshwomen", WTF!!!
The next story was supposed to go into my birthday post but I forgot. I don't think the incident deserved a mention there anyway. So, I was in the train home after having dinner with Tim and I got a seat beside some foreigner that looked like a Nepali. He showed me the route map and pointed that he wanted to go to Subang. Ok, that's 5 stops away. After every stop, he asked "Now, 4 stops?" "3 stops?" "2 stops?" Is he like stupid or what, can't he count backwards? I started to feel suspicious and didn't look in the eye, lest there is some pukau thing or something. FInally, he and about 4 or 5 of his Bangla-looking friends got off and they all thanked me. Then, he handed me 'his' name card:
In which section of his brain that made him think I would give him a buzz? I think I feel insulted. I couldn't contain my amusement and gave Timmy a call right away hahaha.
That's all for now. There's the Master of the Game that I simply must write about, my PMP, a day being a CATI SO and stairs boo-boo that I want to write about but I'm too tired for words today. After that, there will be annual dinner and holidays, nice..






No comments:
Post a Comment