Friday, August 20, 2010

Quarter life crisis #2?

For the 1st time, I can't express myself. The thoughts are probably scattered everywhere that I can't collate them, or probably I don't want to, to not go through them. Whatever. "You are anxious, something is bothering you". You are right, I guess so..



Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all



Painful lyrics. Hate and love the song both at the same time.

* * * * *

Horoscope:

"Sometimes differences such as those you’re experiencing in some situations are just minor issues. These are the result of more substantial issues that weren’t discussed when they should have been. Unravelling the resulting confusion is bound to take time and require serious patience. It will, however, be worth it."

No comments: