Friday, October 26, 2007

How childish I am

How Childish You Are: By Timmy

well....
The only childish part about that i can see is that the way you speak
The expression and the laugh
even though you are braver than i thought (didnt even think that u were brave enough to stare at me!!!)
well sometimes our laughs might get a bit too loud
we still havent hear any complain from the crowd

No..... it doesnt bother me at all when you act that way
it's all in the personality and brain that make us sway

your smiles are soothing and your laughs are cooling
and your stares make my heart speeding

As what had been said and told
i'm going slow BUT wont letting it cold
gonna enjoy every second thats ticking
every minute thats passing
every hour thats lapsing

I wont be blinded by love
No, I wont go to that low
Will use lots of brain to make this happen
Will do everything which i havent

No, nothing about you rather than the way you speak
that somehow reach your childish peak
it's just sweet, it just pure sugar and honey
i'm more than happy to let it be

Baby, just be who you are
the experience of who you were
its brain and mentality that make us like each other
the rest are just bonus which sometimes we wun even bother
~End Of Crap~


Oh.my.god. Can you believe this? Written spontaneously like Touch n Go. Rhymes and makes sense (and sweet!). All done in 20 minutes! Oh.my.god. Couldn’t stop going “oh.my.god” cos it’s not easy to rhyme words, and it’s even harder getting them to make sense when you do. Probably only applies to me though. Doing the Star-Petronas and the Weng Seng’s retirement thingy took great effort. And all those stupid contests that I've participated in. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Btw, the author/ poet asks to ignore any grammatical errors, as it was done spontaneously like I said, straight from the brain into the keyboard. And also cos it was done in a moment of passion *rofl*

4 comments:

Radius said...

speechless...................

aehknum said...

really??

Then I can find one who beats me in childishness. All my friends call me childish - when I think I'm not =)

aehknum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
babysue said...

Hey, u cant compare yourself to me. I'm 2 years older! Or is it 3? Sorry, lost track la. If I beat u in the childishness race, then I'm doomed and need to go for rehabilitation.