Thursday, October 11, 2007

Of little fools, matters of the heart and toilets =)


What's this? It's clear roads on the Fed Highway! First time ever! That I couldn't resist and took a picture cos I know it might not happen again. Reached the office at 7.30am that day!


October got off to a horrendous start. In the first week, screwed up 4 out of 5 days. Got ‘tiao-ed’ 3 out of the 4 days, cos boss didn’t notice the mistake on the final day. Wasn’t really tiao-ed but just didn’t feel good. Brain wasn’t functioning well those days: Almost left the office wearing shoes of different pairs and then walked straight into a wall. And walked into another wall on another day. Gone bonkers. Too deep in thoughts?


Anyway, got this from May Ling. See, I don't steal stuff from people. I do give credit to them! (May send me pics from my own blog. Damn bengang)


People who do lots of work... make lots of mistakes
People who do less work... make less mistakes
People who do no work... make no mistakes e
People who make no mistakes... gets promoted
That's why I spend most of my time sending e-mails & playing games at work (in my case, I update my blog and chat online)
I need a promotion.


I feel better now =)

Weird Toilet Habits

People do weird things in the ladies. Not sure bout the gents. Definitely weirder =D But anyway, there was this lady drying her hair under the hand dryer. And there’s another who brushes her teeth there every morning. I mean, doesn’t she brush her teeth at home before she comes each morning? Then she just gets out of bed and head straight to work? Hmm…

And me?? I observe people in the ladies =D

Sadness, guilt and a dead end

It’s hopeless, totally hopeless. A relationship will not work based on guilt, memories and pittance. I want it to be mutual, not to avoid being the ‘culprit’ but I just want him to see and accept that it’s just not going to work. And the harder he tries, the more it revolts me. I dun wanna be a tutor for life. I don’t think he’s happy either, so why hold on?

What he did last Sat just rubbed salt into the wound. It so pissed me, honestly. But it was my fault for letting him piss me. Just didn’t have the heart to ..err..un-piss myself =D

Lewis Hamilton isn’t in the food business. Haagen Dazs does not sell ‘la mian’.

Part 3, 4, 5 and 6

And if you were wondering if there was a 3rd date as sequel to the 1st and 2nd, there is. Just that I’ve posted them elsewhere =) In detail and thoughts some more ;)

Tuition

Stuck at it is. Manager asked me to not talk about it! Continue the Sunday class and bye bye sleep. So I guess that the decision’s been made for me. At least if anything goes wrong, I dun have myself to blame!

And just to share what these kids say and do in class:

1)

Fool!

This is Jun Wei. He's the big buffalo that has to repeat each level twice and doesn't bring any book nor do any work. I dun care as long as he sits quietly. This is good already. See the book he's holding?? Would usually be either perched up on a 3 feet stack of chairs, under the table or lying on the table.


2) While teaching gender (male and female of people and animals) 1 day..

Tian Ning : Teacher, why girl and girl cannot marry wan ah?

Started to think of the best possible answer. If I were to say that they can’t have children, then the next question will definitely be “Then how boy and girl get children then?” Bigger trouble! So..

Teacher =) : Go back and ask your mother la!

3) Little idiots brought Mamee and other junk to class to eat. Think it’s a party ka? Anyway, Ching Yi was pouring the Mamee seasoning into her mouth. Tian Ning said (in Mandarin), “You can’t eat that wan ah, your hair will fall off wan ah!!”
And itchy mouth me said, “Yeah, Tian Ning last time ate all these powder, that’s why became like that” while pointing to this!


She was speechless. Finally she said “I tell my mother!” *rofl*

4) The syllabus introduced the word ‘kiss’. They asked what is that? So I made hand gestures to err.. simulate it =D The next thing Apple said is “Teacher, you and your boyfriend kiss ah? Eeyer….!” and all laughed. Hey! Guess what goes around comes around. But they started it first!
So please, if you can help it, do not sms me when I’m in class. Or else, Apple’s itchy mouth will say “Teacher’s boyfriend sms!” and when I reply, it’s “This teacher ah, always busy with handphone boyfriend only!” Kena teruk from the kids. Pity me.

On the right is itchy mouth Apple Lee. Her sister is Cherry =)

Visa Flex

The first principal card I own. And a very ugly one too!

And too bad that Tim had helped me remove the pic. Had people saying that it isn't safe for it to be here but when Timmy sent a msg in the middle of the night that he had just noticed it there, I freaked out and had him remove it there and then. Since it was a Friday, I can't stand it being there the whole weekend and will make me can't sleep,so had Timmy remove it for me.


Anyway, it’s so revolting that I dun dare take it out to use. Looks like a Jusco card instead. And btw, Maybank’s call centre really sucks. They dun have the number to press to activate it and getting thru to a personnel is like trying to find a bag of gold in a drain.

Haven’t decided where to go though I’m already off tomorrow. Feel like wanna have a sleeping marathon but it’s the first time my classes are off the whole weekend! Long weekend, will be a waste if I stayed home. We’ll see. Selamat Hari Raya everyone!!







10 comments:

Radius said...

well......... 2 things were in my mind....

1) Its not a tuition but a nursery with nap break and such

2) The teacher is so busy taking pictures of the kids, replying SMSes to her boyfriend and playing hide and seek with the kids

look like the kids were having fun down there same with the teacher. Its a win win situation :D :D

babysue said...

Hey, I wasn't having fun ok!
Yeah, nap break..ON the table! And I wasn't sms-ing bf. When it happened that day, it was Suet! If it isn't her, then it's you! Cos not many wake up early on Sun morn to cheer me up a little =(
Ok, at least I get paid to have fun! And they? They have to pay for fun!

SuetLeng said...

oh..it's me ar!!! Hehehehe...

babysue said...

Yeah u la. Nobody else wakes up that early on a Sunday morning. What were we talkng about that day ha? Dun remember.

SuetLeng said...

seriously,dun rmbr at all..must be some craps! hehe

aehknum said...

Funny la!

Your life seems fun and exciting!

babysue said...

My life's fun and exciting?? 'Seems' so, as u said it =)
Eh Suet, I think we were probably talking bout that guy up there la. So if u said that we were talking crap, then crap=him?? Wah, that fella's gonna melenting! =D

Radius said...

The guy up there = crap??. Uh... typical jealous crap!!! Pure jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, ur students r very funny.. =)
btw erm, posting up ur credit card ppl can use it lah. (esp for on9 site) b careful ya..

babysue said...

Yeah did think twice when posting my card up there but thought that the most important are the 3 digits at the back, so..
So wanna remove it or not leh? After all, everyone has seen it =)
Passerby, I need identification pls..?