Thursday, July 17, 2008

A photo, an opening, a musical and love stories

The photo

I was in the middle of a clients’ training when I YM-ed Timmy during a break. His YM says ‘My princess is richer by RM50. Congrats!!!’ I asked him ‘Where?? What??’ but I suspected it was the pic I sent to The Star. And it really was! My picture was finally published in The Star. Not only that but it got me RM50!

I’ve been sending pictures to the thumbnails column but they never ever get published. The closest I got was someone calling to ask where did I take the picture of a bus driver with 6-inch long fingernails, whether it was local or overseas. While stuck in the flood that delayed my breakfast with Timmy, I thought that the Star people would love this type of boring pics that depict ‘current issues’. The initial plan was to blog about it cos the jam was real bad.

So here is the pic..


You can see it appear on The Star's website here. Waiting for my RM50!!

The opening

It was actually the opening ceremony of a pub called Hang Out in Cheras. Timmy wanted to go there cos his car kakis will be there. So we went, we ate and we stared. What’s the hype about the event was that it was a JSOC (Japanese Sports Owner Club I think, correct me if I am wrong) gathering where sports’ car owners would be there to meet, drink and park their cars there for people to drool. For me, yeah the rows of sporty cars were (sometimes) nice and I ate a lot of satay =D And the beer was diluted, cheh.

More interested in posting the pics..


A Nissan GTR that Timmy said costs RM1 million. We kaypochi-ed and looked at the road tax, it costs RM5k+ compared to my RM90! But from the pic, it looks like a Myvi only what =P But it was really a huge car.


An NSX with a WiFE 8 number plate.



A Ferrari that made us all ternganga when it arrived.



The row of RX8 butts with Timmy owning the one left most.


The group pic of the RX8 Club Malaysia members and their cute gfs. I suddenly realised that I am very tall =P


UGLY GIRLS!! One looks like a transvestite =D I dunno where these 2 appeared from, it was no GT or F1 but they syok sendiri and posed here and there. The guys enjoyed taking their (ugly) pics too. James said they are lala girls, whatever they mean. So ul-gy laaa…


Members get free T-shirts and Timmy chose this orange one. Good for wearing to sleep and it took my bro 5 shots to get the shot I wanted. This isn’t really what I want though but can-lah.

The musical

After the JSOC, we went to KL Convention Centre to watch No Limits. It’s the first Malaysian sci-fi musical. It was directed by Low Ngai Yuen of 3R fame and Joanna Bessey was acting in it as well. It was about some electromagnetic thingy that swept the earth and everyone lost their memory. So Moon wants to restore their memories and past but her assistant Kingsley thought that they should start anew since their past is all bitter and sad. Well, he’s got a point, it all depends on the memories you have =)

It was an experience, there was singing and dancing every now and then with it being a musical. Guess I don’t have the patience to endure the dancing to just get on with the storyline. Seems like Bollywood. But halfway, I wondered if I would like to dance in these kinda plays =P At one time of my life, I listed my ambition as a dancer =D Timmy said he dun wanna watch it anymore =D Hahaha, but it was an experience and a good time spent together.

And when I was just about to post this, there was this guy Kingsley Foo who skyped me trying to promote some get-rich-from-home thingy. How funny! How often is it that you meet people called Kingsley?

Love stories

On Monday night after work, Timmy ajak me to Mid Valley for pakthor session. It was very nice of him cos I was feeling very depressed that day. The fcuking roadblocks made me late til Timmy couldn’t wait anymore and I refused to go for a course and needless to say, my boss isn’t very happy. Felt very rotten, not as rotten as on Saturday, but just rotten la.

It was nice to meet Timmy, all the troubles go away. And we haven’t been to MV in a while as well. When he got there, he got me some Famous Amos. Feel so touched cos he knows I love them and how can Famous Amos not cheer you when you are down? =) The we had dinner and went shopping where he got me a sweater from Romp. Just like those courting days before =) Felt so touched cos he was trying to cheer me up. Yes I was!

These are my favourite images..

I've reached Timmy's office already.. These are my favourite buildings and I just love the sight of them!

This is also a favourite sight. Every morning as I turn into the carpark, I look to see if Timmy is already there. He usually is, and his car is also a favourite sight!

I am blessed to have Timmy =)

No comments: