The year is coming to an end and not only it is Christmas but it’s time to give myself a treat. Why? Cos I work so very hard. I rush home after work 4 days a week to teach tuition. After tuition, I go home and do some freelance work while eating dinner. In the office, I try to squeeze in some freelance work too whenever possible =P On Saturday mornings, I drag myself out of bed at 8 to give more tuition. Gosh, I already feel tired from writing all this.
So, I so darn need a treat, especially with all the money I’ve made =P I don't need long to consider what to get myself, for I have been yearning, longing and craving for these stuff for some time already.
Treat #1: A PDA
I haven’t decided on the brand nor model yet but I do know that I need and want something cool to help me keep track of classes, the number of classes taught, payment collected, books to be bought, deadline for freelance projects, requirements and payments to be issued. Busy busy busy. With this PDA, I’d have better management and yeah, better business!
Treat #2: A portable DVD player
So that while waiting for the kids to turn up, I can watch the movies that I have downloaded. I’ve never found 2 hours of time to sit and watch an entire movie, so I can put those waiting time to good use by watching bit by bit, eventually I can finish all those chick flicks that I’ve downloaded woot woot!
Treat #3: A GPS
This is priority #1. There are no words to describe how much I hate driving round and round looking for a place and getting lost. Knowing how marvellous our roads are, signs just appear out of nowhere and how do you expect me to cut all the way from the right to the left most? Actually having just Google Maps is good enough for me, I’d be contented enough. And of course, losing your way is not only annoying but also very NOT cost efficient.
Gosh, I just realised that my treats so far are all gadgets. Why don't I want an LV, a free body and face pampering or an all paid-for shopping trip? Cos I am a gadget girl, probably inspired by the geek boyfriend..
Treat #4..
Treat #4: A PS3, another gadget.
After a long hard day at work listening to shrieking colleagues (yeah, there are 2 annoying colleagues. One wails and moans while another cackles like a hyena), nothing beats the euphoria of taking out your ‘gun’ and blasting them away. Or use my ‘weapons’ and ‘bash’ those kids who have been running around the class. God, that would feel soo.. good. I think there would be nothing better than to bash people.. virtually.
Then I thought, why don't I just get Treat #5. Treat #5 and only treat #5. The Dell Inspiron 13. Cos it can do all of the above. And saves me a whole lot of money! Enough said.
1 comment:
i guessed im a little geeky too.. i want the 1st and 3rd item in ur wish list!!!
yeah! u deserved all these gadgets after all the hard work!!
-suet-
Post a Comment