Sunday, November 22, 2009

What’s left in 2009

This coming weekend, there is the Big Bad Book Sale at Amcorp Mall, KL Property Fair at KLCC and BBQ at Sepang Gold Coast. Thinking of heading to the property fair on Friday, then to the book sale on the way home. Paperbacks going for 8 bucks from RM32.90, just too good to resist even for the cheapo me. I am talking about someone who prints e-books at the office :D I’m so proud that I’m almost done with the entire Sidney Sheldon’s Master of the Game e-book!

The last BBQ I had was for Christabel’s birthday. I think it was her 16th birthday, so it has been a good 9 years. Beach + dating + BBQ, how good can it be? It's gonna be so fun shopping for stuff with Timmy, I like shopping for groceries with him hehe. It hasn’t been so rainy lately, hope it’s gonna be good for us and hoping to catch the sunset too.

For work, there is the PMP a day after my birthday. Kinda nervous as Nick will be telecon-ing and I’ll be hearing his comments live. It’s not gonna be fun taking in criticisms to your face. Ok, it’s not really to my face but to my ear, but yeah it could have been worse. T’s been saying I’m fantastic, I’m her star yada yada but I’m not getting my hopes too high cos I don't wanna be disappointed. Tim said that I’m barely a year there, so don't expect an increment but heck, I still want it. A whole long year to wait til December 2010 is just too far! And T mentioned a promo by next year end, so don't mention things if you aren’t gonna make it come true. Yeah, of course I'll have to keep things up la..

Then, there is the annual dinner on the 17th, a day before some public holiday and the day before I leave for Penang. The theme is Superstar Pop and I’m not cracking my head yet on what to wear.

My holiday: Penang for 3 days and then I still have a whole week more off from work. Haadyai, Perak, Melaka? Most probably check out Perak on the way home, but itching to go to Haadyai as well.

On part-time work, I’m kinda mad that I’m not informed in things. I can’t blame him on everything as he is in the dark on some too, but for some classes, I only find out if I ask. Now, that gets me pissed. As of today, I might not have any classes at all for the whole of December. That’s not very good. I guess it’s time I take a break as well but not now when I am going all out to maximise my earnings in anticipation of more expenses and also when RD and travel articles are also taking a hiatus in December. Do not panic, do not panic, but how not to when ¾ of my supplementary income is taking a break, and I’m gonna be spending while on hols? Grr..

Summary:
27 Nov: Property Fair, Big Bad Book Sale
28 Nov: BBQ at the beach
3 Dec: PMP telecom with T and Nick
10 Dec: Bro’s appointment
17 Dec: Annual dinner
18-20 Dec: Penang and more to follow in the week

Classes have to be cancelled for all of the above, if any class at all. From what I’ve heard today, my Mickey Mouse classes still seem to be on. Haih.. heck, even Saturday’s Add Maths might be off, no tuition centre ever starts the syllabus in Jan!

But now, let's thank God that there are only 4 work days this week, cheers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour, sexy-sue.blogspot.com!
[url=http://cialisorto.pun.pl/ ]Achat cialis en ligne[/url] [url=http://viagrakewa.pun.pl/ ]Acheter viagra online[/url] [url=http://cialissexc.pun.pl/ ]Achat cialis en ligne[/url] [url=http://viagraginc.pun.pl/ ]Acheter du viagra [/url] [url=http://cialispite.pun.pl/ ]Acheter cialis [/url] [url=http://viagravalo.pun.pl/ ] viagra online[/url]