This time, I decided to send him off at the airport. Hehe, a change from last time when we don't send each other off (other than the time he picked me from London). Jee was right; she said sending off is more difficult and she doesn't do it too cos will be um seh tak. I thought I’d be strong but when parting at the car park, trickle trickle trickle.. and then I couldn’t find the exit, so I made 1 more round. I really couldn’t find the exit, not that I wanna wave bye bye again :D
By the time I drove out of the parking complex, boo hoo hoo already. I remember the turn where the road diverges into 2 – back to the parking complex and the other to KL. When I showed Timmy that spot when I picked him back, he laughed some more. Apalah. And somewhere along the way home as well, when we kept calling before he board the plane. Boo hoo hoo. Then I told myself, “Hey, it’s a good opportunity for Timmy. What’s there to be sad about?” And that really cured it. See, it’s all in the mind :D And I didn’t want him to worry too (don't know if he actually did)
Fast forward to 2 weeks later, time for pick up! I left the office at lunch and drove slooowly there, knowing that I had a lot of time. But when I got there, I saw that the flight was arriving earlier than scheduled. And it was arriving at that same time! Good, less time to wait, less anxiety. Quite wanna pee but afraid to miss him. I know that it’s gonna take some time to come out but I think I can hold it. And I hold it and I hold it and I hold it. I see some men wearing big D&Gs emblazoned over their chests; they must be Middle Eastern on Timmy’s flight :D No sight of Timmy. Wait some more and I see these..
Strange uniforms with cloths hanging from the sides of their heads
Looks Middle Eastern too, it must be Timmy’s flight. But no sight of Timmy. Then I saw someone familiar; I can’t recall. It must be Timmy’s coll! Think think think, nope it’s the CIMB loan guy. not sure if it’s him actually, thought of giving him a call but no need la, later Timmy comes out and I miss him while sibukking with other people.
Half an hour later and still no sight, getting worried and bladder going to burst. Another round of stewardesses with different colour hanging cloths emerged and my hopes were raised, but nothing. Went to check the board, flight indeed landed. Asked the counter if there’s any other arrival hall, nope. Made a quick dash to the pee room. 45 mins after the flight landed, sunshine boy called! :D Said that he’s waiting for his bags. Phew.. Then I saw those maroon uniforms and they ring a bell: Qatar Airways! And like 15 mins later, sunshine boy emerged wearing a formal jacket hahaha!
Actually I was kinda worried. Shortly before his arrival, I asked myself, how often do we hear of things happening? Almost nil. After that, I relaxed.
Keh keh keh, so I got my Timmy back AND these..
Lovely chokolats that came in a diamond-studded tin :D Every day I take one. A chokolat a day makes me feel happy. At the time of writing, no more already.
Moose, the mascot of Sweden. The moose is soft and nice and its butt has lots of beanie bag balls. And moosie is holding something!
The something! Woot woot woot!
Funny thing was that, I was just asking Jee to get me a phone on her trip to London, since she's going there earlier. I showed her the site and the model I was interested in. I had been saying that I've been wanting to ask a favour but haven't actually done so, until that exact same day. Was not expecting it at all cos I have been saying all along that I wanna get a phone cheap from UK. And then Timmy took it outta his bags, surprise surprise surprise! Bought from Doha airport some more, hehe. Lub lub and enjoying my wifi! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment