Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weirdoes at work

Here I take some time off from my busy after-work schedule to blog about the weirdoes at work:

1. Mr Tight Pants
Not only his pants are super tight until he can’t walk properly but he is utterly dumb too. T said he has a stupid face but I found out that he IS indeed stupid. He has taken an interest in V, who is obviously married (from the wedding string she wears and the red pottu on her forehead). Heck, she is even pregnant! Yet, after she rejected his lunch invites by giving hints that her husband and MIL prepares lunch for her, one fine day he asked if she has a boyfriend. Oh.My.God. What the hell is wrong with this man?? How bloody stupid can he be? And now he continues to walk kangkang + tempang, cos his pants are so tight.

2. Mr Solar Drink
This man has the most annoying laughter, kak kak kak in a high pitch. Even T said that we just have to endure his laughter now that we sit in the same area. I noticed that he likes to place his mug of drink at the window sill. He walks past, takes a sip, then goes off. On the way back, take a sip again and back to his place, which is nowhere near the window. Trying to activate some ingredients inside the drink?

3. Psycho
A part-timer data entry boy that looks up from his PC whenever anyone passes by. He looks up from his PC and stare until we go out of sight. And on the way back, he has to look up and stare again. I stared back at him from the corner of my eye a couple of times, didn’t work. So I gave him a stupid smile one day, doesn't seem to have much effect too. So I reverted to the staring back at him and I think he got it, cos now he only looks up and then looks back down again. Haha, V even asked him one day, “Apa??” to which Psycho didn’t respond cos he is well, psycho. Annoying thing is that he looks down, but when I walk off I know he looks back up again, so I turned my head and stare at him. Sometimes he looks at your face, then lowers his gaze to your crotch level. Bloody fool. One day V saw him bending his head trying to see a girl’s watch at Sentral. Ain’t he weird? He freaked the girl out and she finally scolded him that there are many boards flashing the time. Stupid.

4. Ms Rich and Upper Class
Super rich that she leaves her car for valet parking if she drives out for lunch and returns. Apparently shops twice a week at Banana Republic. Ok fine but she asked V who was munching some peanuts, “Don’t eat that! Do you know how much calories there are?” and then “Are you not on a diet?” and asked her to take care of herself after marriage. When she found out that V is actually pregnant, she said sorry. Who the hell does she think she is to be speaking like that? Well, she is one who purposely wears high-waist skirts so that she can’t eat much and she only eats a few mouthful/takes a few sips of each meal/drink.

5. Ms Korean Born in US
Being able to speak Korean doesn't mean you have to be a Korean. You don't have to speak it at every single opportunity, you don't have to eat Korean food at the food court to show-off, you don't have to listen to Korean songs and you don't have to tell me the Korean name of the food when I ask what’s she eating, for I finally answered you ‘It’s kuey tiao la right?” And no, being born in US doesn't mean that you will become a US citizen if you go there to study hahaha! And it’s not such a big thing being born there. You don't have to add that ‘vital’ information when you introduce yourself to strangers lol! Despite being supposedly Westernised and welcoming other cultures, you are some sort of religious extremist who want to impose your whatever beliefs on me. Now take your beliefs and fuck off!! I will never forgive you for denting my holiday.

And then there is the new enthusiastic girl who likes to skip around the office, that T asked one day “Can you not be so excited?”. There’s the other newbie big girl whose voice, T said, doesn't befit her size. These 2 new girls wanted to give their team a treat after they got confirmed (*roll eyes*) and wanted to go to Madam Kwan. T said it’s not necessary, so they went to Kenny Rogers instead. Before everyone ordered, they announced that they actually have a budget to stick to. Hello, then what was that Madam Kwan? And then the big girl ordered half a chicken for herself. Laugh la, I almost finished half a chicken at Logenhaus that day too bwahaha! But that big girl keeps drinking the company milk from the fridge wan :D

And the one that I just noticed today, we have an Adam Lambert too. Tight jeans that are really fitting, they look like leggings. And he wore a jacket today with button badges on them. Whaddaya want from me? So whaddaya want from me?

Ever since we moved to our new seating area, I’ve become more observant, due to the increased exposure to strange characters.

No comments: