Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stupid kid says stupid things

Horses have beaks.

Ducks have horns.

Ducks and butterflies have scales.

Rabbits have feathers.

Kangaroos live both on land and in water.

Someone who likes to help people, what type of person is he? Kind, helpful, naughty, ugly?
Ugly

People who like to give things, what type of people are they?
Give orange

This is probably the best:

Apakah yang ingin disumbangkan kepada mangsa kebakaran?
Harta benda terbakar


That was from teaching Andrew, a Std 2 boy.

And while I’m at the topic of kids, just wanna share this pic.



This is Shazeeen, a tkd whiz. It’s not a typo, his name is indeed spelt with 3Es. Timmy straight away said ‘So gay!!’

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention that the patterns are only on one side of his head. I think this is one of the more elaborate on-the-head-patterns that I have seen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to have that style of hair in my uni years... when i go out.. ppl keep on staring at my head n point at the lines....

babysue said...

Whoa!! Timmy, can u imagine that on ur senior programmer? =) So everyone has a 'dark' side including Timmy, but luckily we've all bertaubat yeah? =)

Radius said...

huh... that guy memang like that... nowadays he doesnt do that up north dy... but down south... sure wan.. kalau tak percaya tanya his gf... art konon!!

babysue said...

Eee...I am ashamed to say that the person whose comments appear last, is my boyfriend. No manners wan =D