Monday, April 6, 2009

My Nike shoes are missing =(

I just don't know where the shoes have gone to. After much thought, I think it was gone after badminton. Cos there was only tkd for the 1st 2 weeks in December. I remember Timmy telling Nick’s friend Darren that he would be working in Vedel, and that must be at the end of December. I remember that it was somewhere around Christmas too because it’s got something to do with Nick celebrating Christmas. Further investigation confirmed this as we went to take Timmy’s offer letter on Sultan’s birthday on 11th December, so by the time he decided to take the offer, it was definitely after the 2nd week already.

Ok, so what if the shoes were last worn for badminton? They were in the car because I removed them before going for mamak and found my broken black nail inside. So it must be gone when I was bringing it upstairs. I usually hold many bags of stuff. A backpack of badminton clothes, a handbag and the plastic bag of shoes.

Possibility #1: Since I drive whenever I join the badminton, I could have left them on the car when I wanna lock the door, and then I left it on the car and walked off? Unlikely cos I would have seen it on the car before walking off.

Possibility #2: I could have put them on the stairs cos I need to open the padlocks. If it was on the stairs, I would have surely missed it when I come in because I can’t see it once I am in the grill but I would have seen it before I come in. I remember putting something on the stairs but I think it was my work shoes.

Possibility #3: I could have put them on the stairs railing. But I would surely have seen it before coming in and I remember putting them there when they were in a plastic bag. The shoes weren’t in a plastic bag the last time I wore them because I wore them 1st thing in the morning and hence, there is no plastic bag for them. But then, there could be the plastic bag for the slippers.

I remember putting them in the plastic bag in the store room. I remember putting them sans plastic bag in the shoe cabinet.

Unless someone opened the shoe rack and took them out of it? Quite difficult lor.. cos need to reach through my grill, open the shoe rack and fish them out. Difficult but not impossible. I went up to the 3rd floor to see if my shoes are around, but don't see them.

Possibility #4: I left them in the car and they got stolen when I sent the car for washing. Unlikely because I would never leave my Nikes in the car. Maybe only for a day.

Things always happen when I hold too many things. I know something would happen but it was all fine for tkd, why did it have to happen during the very first time I played badminton? I only realised they were gone when I wanted to play badminton last weekend.

I think it boils down to either possibility #2 or #3. Come to think of it, I came back early that day cos Timmy’s mum called and we didn’t go anywhere for shopping, hence I wasn’t carrying many things to have to put down my shoes on the stairs while I open the door.

Then, where’s it gone to? =(

When things happen, I always punish myself. Although I very much want to play badminton this weekend, I am not going. I don't have shoes anyway. Wearing brand new casual Nikes for badminton isn't suitable anyway. Serves me right for being stupid.

Actually I’m very sad, you know. Those shoes are still good cos I hardly use them. I just lost my Reeboks not too long ago. That’s 2 good pairs of shoes within 6 months? I haven’t recovered from losing my RM800 from the scumbag yet. These all happen when I am jobless and I feel so miserable. How can a pair of shoes just disappear like that? If it was old and smelly, I can still console myself. Why don't the RM40 dirty BUM shoes go missing instead? Why am I so suay lately? I cry; it’s not just ‘over a pair of shoes’. If your good shoes are gone just like that, you would be sad too especially after a spate of events. I’ve got so many slippers, why aren’t they gone instead? Why my most expensive shoes? Even more expensive than my Reeboks. The most expensive, in fact, among the last few pairs I own. Fuck la.

Can they somehow turn up somewhere? I can’t think of anywhere that they can turn up. It’s been some months before I realised that they are gone anyway. Fuck la. After being angry and scolding fuck, I become sad and my tears come streaming down =( The Reeboks was my fault that it was stolen, but I just don't know what happened to this. Shall I just fabricate some story in my mind that I left it somewhere, close the chapter and move on? =(

I ought to be punished more. I’m not going to buy anymore sport shoes for a long long time, that is the punishment. Definitely no Nike or Reeboks, heart-broken already.

Where the hell the shoes gone to? =( I need to close the case =(

No comments: