I think I am ovulating, so pardon me for craving so badly.. it was kinda bad until I was planning what to eat before I fell asleep last night.. That bad right? Which was why I got to go for it even though I know Timmy doesn't like Kim Gary! Don't care la, hehe..
I present to you.. the much-awaited Kim Gary meal!! Ta-da!!
You can't see the mushrooms cos they are all buried inside. I ordered double cheese some more, and oooh... the feeling you get when you 'drink' the cheese.. oooh.. and I am always a fan of mushrooms, so double oooh.. the oyster mushrooms did smell kinda strong though, but the shitake mushrooms (I think that's what they are called) are heavenly! It was so filling until I didn't have dinner. For me not to have dinner, it is really an achievement cos I can have dinner after a Yuen buffet lunch! And to think that it was only a snack and not a proper meal..
Oh, actually I had soup at about 1am+. Mouth itchy. And when I saw that it was mushroom soup, pengsan.

This is my favourite emo at the moment, taken from MSN. Thank you to the person whom I copied this from. If you read this, say hi and I will give you credit cos I like it so much!
So oooh la!! If you think I don't wanna have any more mushrooms for the next 15 years, nope! I do think I want this again, in fact, I think I don't mind it now! Aiyo, I tell you, that cheese, heaven la!
Mix fries. A mixture of seaweed, red pepper and curry flavours but I can't differentiate which is which. Cos was too ambitious, I ordered this without knowing that the cheesy mushrooms are so filling and fulfilling! Thank god that I decided not to overestimate my eating capabilities and didn't order a thick toast. Else, more pengsan.

And this is Timmy's baked cheese rice with abalone and seafood. It was good too, the cheese actually made the rice very flavourful and he was extra cheesy too and ordered double cheese too. We were a very cheesy couple that day. And when he is already full, he tells me that the octopus head is very nice, the calamari is nice too, the prawns are very fresh, he says "yum.." that is so fake and tries to stuff everything inside my mouth. Yeah, it was nice but when my own cheesy thing is only 1-quarter done, finishing his food isn't my priority =D Most of the time, he genuinely wants me to try la, but when everything is exaggeratedly nice towards the end of the meal, then I know! =D
Haven't said so much about food before! I heart cheese baked mushrooms!
Clown-leagues
And below are from my ex-clownleagues. They never fail to make me laugh and if I had continued to stay there, it would be one hell of a ruckus! (at AGB, not Toyota. Toyota sucks =D)

Oh, very great la your RM6!And these were gotten from emails.. in future, amusing stuff from emails will be posted here.. I got a lot of these lately, (no) thanks to an ex-coll from Toyota who sends me tons of not-important-mails. I come back and find I have 10 new mails, got me all up and surprised and excited, only to find all coming from her. Anti-climax. And disappointed.
Anyway..
I thought the little doggies are so tiny and cute!
And these are weird bags..
Who in the right mind would want this? PETA activists?
Thank god my techie bf doesn't request me to buy this. Or use it himself.
Stupid bag
And the worst...
What the ... is this? I can't even make it out. At first, it looks like some chicken, but look closer and it looks like some skinned frog. Grotesque!
And these came from a PowerPoint called Top 5 Men.. was expecting Brad Pitt or something..
Number 5..
and number 1..!

And this is courtesy of Jiin:
The Why's of Men:
Why do men snore when they lie on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapour lock.
Things that I wanna get once I get a job: (no need to be prudent anymore)
1. The nice comfy slippers at some shoe shop in JJ, RM79.90 only
Mod shoe shep, I think. Gush, they are oh-so-comfy cos it follows every contour of the foot..
On the downside, Timmy said the oh-so-comfy slippers looks something like married already, going to pasar? Well, things that are comfy always don't look good, and those sexy stilettos kill you before you can say "Hi hottie, your place or mine tonight?"
2. Cat's Whiskers bag, if they are still around
Decided to get one once and for all. The Cleopatra one. RM79.90 only too.
3. Bata shoes
That is all I am allowing myself, no more Nikes. But might as well add like 40 bucks and get a Nike right? Nope, not allowing myself that, am still too pissed with myself. Nope, not getting even Bata, teach myself a lesson.
Soulja Boy's Crank That
Though a tad out of date, this is one of the 2 things that I want to do before I am err.. 25! This and to play the drums in the lion dance. I think this is more possible..
I lol-ed my head off watching this vid, and this is the only vid that I watch over and over again and come back months later to watch it again. So I gotta post it.
Not sure if I want my son to do this! That boy, Brennan, is so great! Ryane does the pump-the-chest thing ala Beyonce in class too.
Today while at Kim Gary, Timmy said something "Dah nak jadi ibu orang, masih lagi.. (something).." What was it that I was doing, might be trying to stuff food inside his mouth? Bila pulak I nak jadi ibu orang? Sounds as if I am pregnant and about to deliver =D I am not pregnant la, I am just ovulating laa.. and it's 3am and I am hungry already, so I better to go to sleep.
Internet is super good tonight that I managed to upload all these pics. Few days back, uploading 1 pic or 1 attachment takes few days. But funnily, having trouble uploading pics to FB. Good night!



No comments:
Post a Comment