Friday, April 17, 2009

I is falling of love

Being a new fan of Lowyat.Net (LYN), I came across this post with the title above. It was so atrocious, horrendous and hilarious that I saved whatever the stupid boy posted. So this is his love problem:

i is know one gal ever since she 14 year old
after i is know her for many time
i slowly falling of love with her
i tell her i lap her but she say give time on to her
i dont know to do what now
she no pick up my call or lullaby sing me anymore

but i are love her very much
she so hot and sexy

she always like to sit on my lap and eat lollypop
i are dunno wat to doing
everytime she look into my eyes i feel like become the ice melt

wat is i to do?
she tell me her bf leave her
i believe her
but she sometime say her bf name when night time call me
i is confusing
but when we go out
she say she so enjoice with me

i is dont let sunshine and rainbow hit me!
yesterday she say face me ugly
i hit her.
then she cry

i are love her forever and ever
but angry so much she make me feel
she no talk to me since last night
i sms her every 15 minute since 7pm yesterday
she no reply me and no pick up my call
i is very sad this happening like this

i so scared now...
her daddy call me just now..
call me not to messaging her anymore...

i no enjoice now...
i want to die.....

i know her since she is 14
she no longer 14
15 already
har?
powderful? i sorry my english is not so like you good.
my teacher always scold me class the last time
i is always very so shy

u think easy to be funny? i is try very hard.
i always is try hard to make her happying.

i is not slap her!
i is hit her!
she say i is ugly and laugh with her friends
she thinking it is very the funnying
but i heart is so pain

i is very sorry for hit her

she tackling me first!
then only i tackling her
!
i also is hate kiasu ppl.

is you not enjoice looking at the me, i never ask u to looking at me
you is think i stupid???
you is racist!!

she calling me earlier
she saying she thinking she are pregnant
can girl being pregnant by kissing?
i is kissing her last week

i is thank you to forummer ppl
you is giving good advising on to me

i is also thinking good to forgetting her
but everynight i is thinking of her

yes, i is failing to forgetting her
i is feel the like die on to myself

thank you...
my mommy always say i the handsomest
i also think u is also the handsomest like me


Someone made fun of him and said 'i is handsome, u is handsome' and he really thought that the person complimented him! What a fool!

OMG!! I dunno whether to believe it, because this would be how we would talk when we want to make fun of people. Vote which is the best! Mine would be 'die on to myself'. I replied and asked if he died and fell on himself! And I also said that he is very stupid and no wonder the girl doesn't want him.

The best reply was 'You is a very sohai'. (rofl) And I said he is a super sohai.

Here is the thread. The topic was closed right after I replied! And yes, I might be the one who got the thread closed by the moderator who said 'dun practice necromancy on threads unless there's actually some useful info' =D Thank god that I managed to reply; I was the 2nd last reply. Ok, my England isn't so powderful, so I looked up necromancy from Webster and wonder what's it gotta to do with this?

Stupid #2:

I submitted an ad to mudah.com.my to promote my blogshop and I got this reply in my email.

Hello,

The ad you entered violates Mudah's rules.

Reason: Web Links used in the ad must be working and relevant to the advertised item. Links to pages protected by passwords are not permitted. Your ad has been refused because the site you have linked to, do not seem to be relevant or may contain information not permitted under the rules of advertising on Mudah.com.my. Please remove the link.

If you have questions or comments regarding the refused ad, please forward a copy of this email along with your comments to advertising@mudah.com.my

So I replied:

Hi, I would like to know how is my link not relevant, and what I can do to make the ad be published? That link contains more details on the book.

And the reply I got from them:

Dear Lee Sue Ann,

Thank you for your email. Web Links used in the ad must be working and relevant to the advertised item. Links to pages protected by passwords are not permitted. Your ad has been refused because the site you have linked to, do not seem to be relevant or may contain information not permitted under the rules of advertising on Mudah.com.my. The link related to the other item than your ad is prohibited. Please remove the link.

Kind Regards,
Mohd Arman - Mudah.my Customer Service

I thought I must be seeing things; how can someone reply the same thing pasted as before? I checked word for word, and when I was sure that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me and that someone's stupidity is out for a walk, I asked:

a. is my link to my blog not working?
b. my blog is not protected by password (how can a blogshop be protected by password, stupid)
c. how is the link not relevant when it gives info on price, delivery method, delivery charge and a picture of the item?
d. why would I want to link something other than my ad?

So it's got to be some rule that I have already asked about. Actually, before I submitted the ad, I had suspected that linking it to my blog isn't allowed.

Then, I got a reply. Thank god it was another personnel.

Dear Lee Sue Ann,

Thank you for using our services. Your ad been refused because you are promoting other website in your ad description. We don't allow link which goes to other page rather than your selling item or services offered.

Kind Regards,
Noor - Mudah.my Customer Service

So, as I had suspected, links aren't allowed. Why don't they say so in the 1st place instead of all the shit about links that don't work, links that aren't relevant..

I thanked Noor and told her I appreciate her reply. How not to get fired up when dealing with people like this?

I wouldn't call the next one stupid. I would say it's absurd. Someone whose name is modelled after December Ann Ann, whom I grumbled about in my FB peeves post, had just commented that she had broken up with her bf. And this absurd person was the 1st to reply, saying 'Who needs men?'. Her profile picture shows her bf hugging her tightly in his arms. It was really absurd. Not only I thought it was absurd and might contradict her words, but I thought it was distasteful and a bit cruel too.

Do I understand December Ann Ann's pain or is it because I have something against this absurd person? Tell me what you think. I think my heart would bleed if I was DAA.

Why the heck am I calling her DAA anyway? DAA is me! She is August YY la.

Next.. Mickey Mouse gang in tuition. That's what Mr Tay called them.

I am actually very fond of them; I think they are cute. This only applies when you are not trying to teach them. So, I decided to take pics of some of them.


(from l-r) Rhyon and sister Ryane, Eunice and sister Kylie

I hate Rhyon; she is rude, disrecpectful, lazy and stubborn. How can the youngest turn out to be such a person when the 2 older ones are nice? Even Ms Chua commented on her. We think that there are traits of bitchiness in the little her.

Ryane, my favourite. How can anyone not like her? Mr Tay told her that when she grows up, many boys will fall for her. And her eyes lit up haha! She has improved a lot; from writing diaries of love affairs to really doing her work now. Something must have happened to jolt her. Oh yeah, I did ask her. She said that her mum will disallow her from going to parties anymore if her grades don't improve. So that's it!

Eunice is playful but isn't rude like Rhyon. She is in charge of holding whatever food that their mum packs. Last week, they came with a packet of tapioca kuih. This week, it was marble cake but it's just that the yellow parts are actually cheese! It was such a big container of cake that 6 kids and a hungry teacher couldn't finish it. Eunice is in charge; she keeps asking me if I don't want anymore, and that she will keep them if I don't want any. Since she keeps asking, so I eat la :D Teacher hungry la, can only have dinner after class.

Last week, Eunice's brother Terry said that her wearing the hairband makes her look like 'an Indian from India'. Being called Indian isn't bad enough, from India some more! =D Didn't manage to snap Terry's pic. He's chubby and I wanna pinch his cheeks and I wanted to poke his tummy with a pencil but he managed to avoid.

Kylie.. has very nice complexion although her eyes are sepet. Really fair and smooth, as you can see. The fairest of them all. That's all about her.

Trying to get Ryane to pose for pics, I bullshitted her. I know I shouldn't have. I suggested that we send her pic to Anugerah. Then she started posing.



DSC01178
DSC01179
DSC01180
DSC01181
DSC01183
DSC01186
DSC01185



She posed all these shots to get the ultimate one. After each picture, she asked me to show it to her, not satisfied, and pose again. And again. And again. I started to regret opening my big mouth. And the double 'peace' sign made me laugh. I didn't expect English-ed kids to do that. And private school English-ed kids too!

And after many shots (there are supposed to be 9 shots here excluding those unsatisfactory ones that she deleted), she found one she liked and proceeded to type in Anugerah's number in my phone, ready to send the MMS. I was like 'what??!' No way am I going to send an MMS to some kid's bf. No, it's her ex-bf. I would rather send an MMS of myself to my bf. So I cooked up some (more) bullshit and saved the number in the phone, saying that I would send it later. She was impressed 'You know how to spell Anugerah?'

Ain't I smart..

But she is now with Colin, how can she send a picture of herself to her ex-bf!! Omgoodness..

And don't ask me why are the pictures arranged this way. I got them nicely in 3 columns and 3 rows using Live Writer, but the text I typed are going into tables too. I deleted here and there, 1 pic went missing and all becomes like that. If HTML is a person, I would have given him a tight slap already. And Timmy said that his gf can do HTML, what ever gave him the idea so!

Timmy, after you read this, log into my account and fix it up! I wanna see it 1st thing when I wake up tomorrow morning! I mean, afternoon.

Reply from Timmy: Ceh apa punya GF. Dah, I is fixing it and i is love you.

Hahahaha, Timmy fixed it already and I only realised it at 6pm. I is so love him cos he are fixing my brog!

Last one: Ryane's school is organising a lawatan sambil belajar to Beijing. Cost: RM2000+. Her mum doesn't allow her to go though. Private school, hai.. Shall I still (plan to) send my kids to private school? Don't want them to feel left out when their friends all go to New York or Iceland.

2 comments:

aehknum said...

ROFL!! I read this whole thing out aloud a few times for mom and sis and everyone laughed. OMG damn funny la!

babysue said...

Haha, it's so bad that u thought it was someone being stupid on purpose right? hahaha.. the English sucks and the guy sucks too. should give him award of the year la