Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I just don't know what’s he doing, part 3

• Why can’t an 18-year old boy, sorry, 18-year-old man fill up a scholarship application form? These are personal details, exam results etc, nothing spectacularly difficult.
• Why would someone spend time writing a 500-word essay for a scholarship that he doesn't even qualify to apply for, especially when there are many other things not applied for yet, like JPA and local U?
• Why would someone support that stupid act above? Yeah, he has already written it, so might as well apply. Why did he write that in the 1st place?? Yes, if everything has been done and there is time to spare, why not? But when .. haih..
• How can scholarship applications cause a woman to “want to get heart attack”?
• Is it so difficult to go to the shop to print 1 document, that they rather forgo the photo on the CV?
• Why ask me something and then say ‘cannot be la!!’ So now I answer everything with “... but of course you are free to do whatever you like”.

And finally..
"This is the last one. Don't want to apply anymore after this, fed up!!"

(Scholarship application blown out of hand. Whose fault is it?)
What is so difficult? I did not apply for as many stuff before but I recall taking the public bus to Klang town on my own to make photocopies of certs (cos they are cheaper if made in bulk in Klang town), and then to school to get them certified, applied for the ASEAN scholarship (thanks to one of my friends, sorry I couldn’t remember who, for the lift to Sri Garden school for the test), applied for JPA (and got another lift for the interview) and bought the local U application form, filled it up, sent it off and even got a place? The only thing (if I failed) was to not get there on my own. I really didn’t like asking for lifts which was why I felt extremely pressured to get my license. It didn’t help that my birthday is at the end of the year.

Just want all these stupid things to end..

On the other end, I know there are many things on my mind when I can’t fall asleep in the train. No problem at night cos extremely tired already. If CIMB and Stan Chart can approve my loan in a week plus, why does HSBC Amanah take 3 weeks (and still counting)? And I have to follow up with them. She said she will let me know by the end of the day and yeah, it’s 11.34pm now. Do they fcuking want my business or not? When CIMB and Stan Chart keeps calling and bugging for the sale, I am the one who keeps asking HSBC Amanah for their business? The same goes with the lawyer, where the bloody hell is the agreement? I have to call up again. Sorry to say this but it does seem that a certain kind of race does things very very.. slowly. Maybe they don't even do anything at all, unless chased for. I’m supposed to sign everything in 2 weeks and now it’s a month!! The booking is threatened, the deposit could be forfeited and I’m going to get charged interest!!

I’m so tired of setting reminders to call and call and ask and ask, in between all my work at the office. Fcuking mad now that I wish they’d just go and bang their heads on the wall and die a bloody death.

And am I going bonkers? I opened the printer to take the cartridge to go and buy ink for it, and both cartridges weren’t there. I remembered taking the black one out, shaking it and putting it back in. Then I took the coloured one and did the same. I keep setting reminders to bring them to the office to buy ink, so I know I didn’t take them out before. I think I am either going crazy or really senile.

Edit: At 9.49am today, Stan Chart called and asked how is the status since the ZEC promo ends at the end of this month. The last time I communicated with the guy was to tell him I am waiting for HSBC and that was about 3 weeks back. He still remembers and tries to secure the business. Now this is what I call .. doing something? It isn't that bad after all, I still have a Stan Chart promo to fall back onto! Things are getting better..

And still waiting at 9.49am for yesterday's 'end of the day' from HSBC Amanah..

No comments: