This is the pic that was published in The Star. Didn't win me 50 bucks but it's ok. Saw this after entering MV near the KTM station.
Btw, I haven't received my 50 bucks for my 'freid chicklen' pic that was published on Jan 10th. I've already emailed them but no reply. The first cheque from them was quick, so I wonder what happened to this one.
Next is at the UKM KTM station while waiting for ahyee.
This is erm.. a man trying to be cute? Can't think of anything to describe him, call him anything you like. This was after alighting from the train at MV in the morning.
This is what I did with the food I can't finish at Kim Gary. I kinda love this creation of mine; maybe I do have a streak of culinary creativity in me after all..
No comments:
Post a Comment