Troot troot troot.. we took the LRT and monorail there. Big crowd at the monorail station. We went to Sg Wang first cos Timmy said we waited so long for the monorail, might as well go further to make up for it :D And then we found T Bowl restaurant.
I've seen this concept restaurant on tv before but didn't knew it existed here too. Since there wasn't any other interesting place to try (and hot and thirsty from the commute), T Bowl it shall be!
We pangsai..
Timmy pangsai..
Me pangsai..
So the whole place is decorated like a toilet. You can sit on the floor too, you will be sitting on a piece of glass covering a squat toilet :D Their ice-creams really look like shit, I tell you! Dark brown and that swirl, oh my.. We avoided ordering anything soupy for they came in little toilet bowls. Yeah, we might have come to a toilet bowl restaurant but wasn't adventurous enough, but it was really putting off hahaha!!
Verdict: Good concept. good for laughs but wouldn't return for the food. No, not because of the presentation but the taste..
And then we watched the much-awaited How to Train Your Dragon. The 3D effects was better than Avatar since it was an animation but not very 3D-ish that they came out of the screen into your face. The ending where Hiccup’s leg was amputated disturbed me. It was quite a surprise for the movie didn’t end 100% happily as expected.
Amputated limbs always disturb me, I don't know why. Maybe it’s because I once dreamt I lost my leg, maybe it’s also because I realise it’s one of God’s greatest gift to just move around, besides the gift of sight.
The sight of a beggar tertiarap on his front at the station and a passer-by who threw coins outside his cup didn’t help. The beggar’s legs were amputated actually; he didn’t have to tertiarap as he sat up soon after. And the passer-by was a jerk. If he didn’t want to donate, it’s fine. He didn’t have to throw the coins down like that and end up all over the road.
Anyway.. those were the sights of KL that I don't see often hehe..
We learnt some other things too, like:
• Pirated software isn't available easily anymore. I thought Low Yat is the place to go for them =p
• Times Square is the best place where you can show full support for Uncle Tan, by doing Starbucks, 7-11, U-Mobile, Krispy Kreme and Papa John
• Those might be Uncle Tan’s friends whose Bentleys (plate number 1), Lamborghini Diablo and F40 were parked there. They came to yum cha with him at Starbucks, Papa John or Krispy Kreme (only). (car models courtesy of Timmy. I don't know what cars were those. There is another one there, but forgotten what it was already)
• There is a Sports Toto Fitness Centre!
And dragons don't like eating unagi, they collapse on their sides when tickled on the neck and they have a something for grass.
So that’s why we need to go to KL and meluaskan pandangan :D
As Timmy said, it’s a ‘nice time spent’ :)
On the way home in the LRT :)



No comments:
Post a Comment