Starters:
This arrived in the office via PosLaju :D
Just wanted to send a little something, intended on a box of chocolates but found this cute hamper instead. Had trouble stuffing it inside a box :D
Main course:
Sassorosso at Lorong Yap Kwan Seng
I’m not much of an Italian food fan, other for pizzas, but I chose the place for its great ambience. Sassorosso triumphed over the other considerations for its nice atmosphere. Besides, it had rave reviews and touted as the best Italian restaurant in KL. The menu was very extensive but I don't know what to have. We had Pan Fried Scallops with Belgium Endive and Taleggio Fondue for starters, and then I finally decided on Chicken Scaloppine with Broccoli and Creamy Mushroom Sauce which was chicken breast with all those stuff. Sunshine had Wild Mushroom Risotto with Fresh Herbs and Shaved Parmesan Cheese. These were after referring to the menu again while writing; it's hard to remember the boombastic names and especially when you don't know what scaloppine meant =P The scallops were good but sikit only, and the sauce that came with my chicken was yummy too. I would actually want to have pizza since they were wood-oven baked. Quattro staggioni would have been nice.. mmm...
Dessert:
Not the ‘real’ dessert cos Timmy don’t wanna have tiramisu cos he’s so full. Dessert was the gift, an item that I think he would want to use. No pic cos forgotten to take one but I think it’s the best among the Guess, Renoma, Bonia, Daniel Hechter and Obermain that I checked out.
So, that’s the birthday celebration I planned for my ah pek. Think it was a good job, pat myself on the back pat pat pat :D


No comments:
Post a Comment