Friday, March 7, 2008

When BuBu met AhKau

Current favourite: Gasolina by Daddy Yankee. Love blasting it over and over again on my iPod while ironically stuck in the jam! Got introduced to it when Timmy blasted it while zooming down the Alam Damai hill. Felt like suffocating then: so loud, high speed, nowhere to escape to! Yet amused that he listens to such trashy music =D)

What a bored girlfriend does..


"Hey Timmy look here?"


"Smile nicely?"


"Smile again?"


"Smile laa.."

"Uh-oh, angry already.. "


"Haha, smiling again. Like that la!"



"Cannot tahan my girlfriend"



"Ah, nice smile!"

"Ahh, a better one. Sweet smile! Like that la!"

Haha, using that as my wallpaper now =D


Since the air of depression does not hang at the moment, thus the happy post and more. Hope there will be more to come!

*****

When BuBu Met AhKau (the doggy version of When Harry Met Sally)


This is BuBu and AhKau. BuBu is brown and AhKau is black. BuBu is the sweet one while AhKau reeks of body odour which is a combination of cigarette smoke and Ambi Pur. They met at Jusco Bukit Tinggi which is now the 'happening' place to be and to be seen. Being devout dogs, they left behind their white friend KinKee to pursue a life together. 2 is enough, they said.


As you can see, BuBu and AhKau are very much in love.


And sometimes pretty horny too =D

BuBu is always the naughtier one and loves bullying AhKau. Sitting on his head can be quite a fun activity.




And sniffing his butt too..

Cheers to BuBu and AhKau, may they live happily ever after.. Bottoms up!

AhKau will be returned to his rightful owner after this since BuBu can't keep her hands (and nose) off him..


P/S I think I'm pretty good at writing children's fiction.



4 comments:

Radius said...

1) Good to hear that Since the air of depression does not hang at the moment, thus the happy post and more. Love to see the happy side of you.

2)Bubu and Ah Kau damn obscene wan meh? i really hope that your version of children's fiction wun ever be published or be close to any kids.

March gonna be a busy month :)
:D :D

babysue said...

1) U always see me happy when I'm with u, no?

2) Kids nowadays are obscene-r than u think. If not, might as well expose them to facts of life before they get a shock, like I did =D

3) Wrong channel, it's supposed to be for the previous post =D But eyah, it's gonna be a busy and fun month!!

aehknum said...

*close eyes*

Yeah, obscene. Haha!

Anyway, I don't have as happening schedule like you think la. When I wrote my entry the other time bout me loving tight schedules, I was thinking bout you actually but I don't know why I didnt include your name in as I wanted to. Maybe I tried shortening and compacting my entry

babysue said...

No, I meant all ur travels and such. Jealous! Yes la, I got compacted already haha.