Thursday, August 14, 2008

In my days of absence..

1. I cried for 4 consecutive days starting from the last post. A personal record. No more tears and energy on the subsequent days, so I decided to let the matter rest for a while.

2. I went for an interview. What’s strange was that we have to walk on a zebra-crossing in the company compound! Even though the entrance is directly opposite the guardhouse.



What’s annoying is that the interview took 4.5 hours! Holy-moly. Another record. The previous record was 3 at my current company, and that resulted in me getting a summon from MBPJ upon returning to my car after the interview. The maths and logic test was so damn tough and there were 25 personality test questions, where you have to shade ‘most’ and ‘least’ for each of the 25 questions. Never been so pissed attending an interview.

My answer sheet. Think it’s UPSR ah???


Total answers: 300!!!

SIAO!!

3. I heard Timmy say something funny. “Why is there bah kut teh everywhere in Klang?” Well, it’s like going to Kajang and saying “Why is there satay everywhere in Kajang?” =D

4. I had a thought. I decided that ‘YOU decide YOUR life’. YOU are the cause for everything that happens. YOU determine YOUR life and YOU have the right and ability to change it.

Like right now..
You hate your job. The stupid job’s so boring and this and that. The stupid boss misled you into working for the stupid company.
Your mother nags at you. Can’t she wait just a little while until you catch my breath upon just reaching home from work and tuition?
You don’t get a pay or bonus. You get pissed at the stupid cheapo company and the stupid boss.
Your partner leaves you. You blame him; it’s all his fault cos he has changed. Whoever admits that they are right in an argument?

It’s supposed to be:
Your job is boring. Then, YOU change it or make it interesting. After all, it was YOU who applied for it.
Your mother nags at you. Then, YOU do/undo whatever she is nagging for.
You don’t get a good pay or bonus. YOU must not have deserved it or if YOU do, just leave if the company really can’t afford it. And also, it was YOU who applied for it.
Your partner leaves you. YOU must have changed or done something that made him/her love you less and leave you. I think that is why marriages and relationships fail (IMHO as one of not much experience =D)

So, it’s all YOU, YOU and YOU. Although I pretty much like to blame others for things. We all do, don’t we?

So let’s wake up and change our lives and not blame anyone or anything for any shit that befalls us.

4. I had a chance to experience the magical 08.08.08 in my lifetime. What was I doing on that day at 8.08pm? Eating Ramly burger in Emily with Timmy =) I got a limited edition Coke bottle too, should have kept the receipt to show that it was bought on 08.08.08 as well. Just have a fascination with numbers and there’s this baby born on 08.08.08 at 8.08am weighing 8 pounds and 8 ounces. Is that freaky or what??


The girls must have heard it umpteenth times: We’ve gotta hurry!! So I missed this year’s but to me, 09.09.09 is the ultimate one. 9 looks nicer than 8 to me. We’ve still got 10.10.10, 11.11.11 and 12.12.12 at most. 11.11.11 would be nice cos it would be my mum’s birthday.

P/S This is not a hint or pressure or push whatsoever to the guy I am dating! Just a fantasy =)

5. Last weekend was supposed to be activity-ful. There was no tuition on Saturday, there was a BBQ by Timmy’s colleagues and we wanted to work part-time as event crew at some speed carnival as well. We were worried if they clashed, and I have to cancel Sunday’s classes as well. Finally..there were none! No BBQ and no part-time work. Suddenly from too many to none. Thought it amusing. This weekend we are heading to Bentong though. Will post pics if there is anything exciting.

6. And today, I moved to my new place which is situated right in front of the bosses’ room. From the last cubicle last year, I’ve moved front-er and front-er til I believe that one day, I will sit in the boss’ room. Hopefully as a boss hahaha..Nothing much to complain, there is no point to complain as well, as long as they can’t see my laptop screen, I am fine. Even though they are practically breathing down on me, the 2nd hand smoke from Big Man’s room is killing, the whole office passes by and distracts when they wanna pee and each time they open the door, the beep is annoying. Main thing is they must not see my screen!!

I think that I’ve changed. I think the tiredness from running around has made me energy-less to complain (and cry). MS kicked up a big fuss though she got to choose her place, isn’t the one sitting right in front and she even wanted cowboy swing doors!! But me, choiceless and right in front, somehow am calm, not angry and emotionless. Cool zombie.

No comments: