Once upon a time, there was this pair of hands, Righteous and Leftwing. They enjoyed doing everything together, from playing, working and their favourite was clapping.
One day, Righteous hurt himself. His radius was broken and he had to wear a cast. Now, he couldn’t do things with Leftwing again and he felt sad. But he liked Leftwing, so he decided to try his best to be back as usual. It itched a little inside the cast and it was pretty humid in there too.
Righteous called Leftwing over; he wanted to meet him and clap. There was no answer from Leftwing. Righteous moved closer to nudge him. Oww, it hurt! “Leftwing, could you just come a little closer? I wanna clap with you.” Leftwing refused to, and just simply refused to. Righteous was shocked and puzzled, and tried to move closer again. He felt like screaming in pain but he kept trying because Leftwing just wouldn’t come closer. He tried and tried but each time Leftwing just wouldn’t even budge an inch.
Despite his injury, Righteous made an effort and thought that Leftwing should too, since that they had enjoyed clapping so much. Now if Leftwing is adamant to not clap, what's the point if he kept trying?
Moral of the story: It takes 2 hands to clap.
*****
September is a short month, so why should it be challenging? Things won’t change but decisions will be made. And that would change things later. Everything around me. Guess it’s a time for challenges; things that would better our lives. Of course decisions made will better our lives, who would make decisions that would worsen their lives? And if it seems worse, remember that God has a reason for everything that He made happen. Though it might seem worse at the beginning, I believe that in the long run, there has to be a good in it.
Maybe it’s a good month to do some testing. Kinda feel sad though. I just am not emotionally strong, and I hate myself for that. Why can’t I be an iron lady? Tears must flow every single time and it pisses me off.
Or maybe should I be a better person, so that things will fall my way too? Am I such a terrible person? Is Lee Sue Ann just not that worth it? Have I been overestimating myself?
*****
Some things are better not known. A bit wee of curiosity is there, but I think the truth will hurt. So as people say, "what you don’t know won’t hurt you". Yes, I believe in that. I rather not know.
No comments:
Post a Comment