Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I’m sinking into one of my darkest times ever.
I try to pick myself up, but I can’t.
I try to rise again, but I keep falling.
It's not that I don't want to.
I just need strength, support and love to help pull me up.
I’ve never felt so alone; the other time was when my dad passed away.
Why am I lonely though I’m not alone?
Who understands me, or at least tries?
Who can I speak to, to clear my mind?
Who can I look to, for strength and support?
Who can give me a comforting hug when I cry at night?
Who cares when I stop by the roadside and cry?
Who cares when tears flood my eyes that I can hardly see the road?
Who is there for me when my heart is stabbed til I can't stop crying?
Who is there when I need someone the most?
I could let my heart cold and survive on my own.
I tried, but I just want someone to share.
How can I pull myself out of this?
Life hasn't been this dark for some time
that sleep's my escape, morning's my hell and nights are transition to hell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The answer to all your questions is you, you and you, silly. The more you seek and crave for external happiness and comfort, the more you will fall into such depressive moods when u don't get it. External happiness is only an illusion and are never permanent, so find peace and happiness within yourself and you will be liberated from your sorrows.

babysue said...

I know that it all lies within me and myself, which is why I quit seeking for someone to listen to and comfort.

And I don't choose to think unhappy thoughts. The feeling is just there as soon as I wake up. Depression is an illness that does exist.

Happiness and sadness are always caused by external factors. When sadness happens, tell yourself that you're great, ignore everything that has happened, keep telling yourself you are great and there, you have peace and happiness within yourself.