Timmy said ‘macam tak percaya’ that we are having breakfast right in the middle of KL on a weekday. Yup yup, we had breakfast in Cold Storage at 8am on a Tuesday morning. Nice!
Grape-r (penganggur)
So I am officially a grape-r. Not a groper. Because it sounds better than jobless or unemployed. I sit at home staring at my laptop all the time, unless I am out for tuition. Going to be a fat elephant as while I work, I hold a bar of 200g Toblerone and bite from it. Chocolate bits fall all over and my bankbook and bag are now smeared with choco bits. I feel so fat already, last weekend we ate a lot but nvm, I’ll be thin again when I start working =l
FB is scary, and the Internet too
I went to Kevin (Timmy’s ex-colleague)’s blog, clicked on a random blog linked and Han Sing’s picture is there!
Looked through Sylvia’s friends list and found an ex-client there.
Looked through Wei Chern’s friends list and found a Toyota guy there.
Looked through Yee Leng’s friends list and found another Toyota guy there.
From mere pictures taken of the Klang river, one can find out which company you work for.
The world is small. And the Internet is scary!
A KTM ride
My front was pressing against someone’s butt. My hands were against someone’s fat stomach. A stupid man leaned against my fingers, doesn't he feel that there is something there? I looked up cos I don't want to smell the person’s head in front of me. My elbow pressed against the softness of someone’s boobs. Worse part is that the person whose butt is against my front, is wearing baju kurung and you know how thin the fabric is. Damn disgusting.
So now I know what Timmy goes through everyday. Hmprh.. Timmy goes through this everyday! Press press press..
I vow to never take the train anymore.
The price of beauty
Mr Tay’s assistant was lamenting that her mum complained that her cost of beauty is so high.
Her braces: RM 3200
Double eyelids: RM1600 (I didn’t know her double eyelids weren’t ‘original’)
More to come:
Crowns (an alternative to teeth whitening): RM300 per tooth, 8 teeth visible when she smiles. Total: RM2400
Nose job: RM1600 per silicone jab. An L-shaped bone would be around RM3700.
I realised it, and I realised once again that we are so in different leagues. I know there are LV bags and she knows their names.
Anything thing is: Why do girls ask money from the boyfriends? Is there an unwritten code somewhere that boyfriends have an obligation to give some allowance to their girlfriends? Is it just me who have a problem with using someone else’s money, especially since I earn my own and we aren’t married yet? Am I so independent or ‘formal’?
Ovum donation
I saw this ad in the FB page. I checked it out because I’ve never heard of it, unlike sperm donation. It’s not just a 1-day process; there are hormones to take and you have to jab yourself. In the tummy. Yes, jab yourself in the tummy. There is a video of the girl jabbing herself. She just took her tummy and stabbed the needle in. So gruesome. And the ovum extraction was done under general anaesthetic. For all that, you get 4k. Worth it? The jabs, the procedure, the cramps after that... nah. I don't fancy the thought that I have kids somewhere that I don't know of as well. But it very much depends on the purpose of doing it. The person said that she wanted to help childless couples. I’m not ashamed to say that I’m not that noble and the reason, IF I do it, is for the money. Why is it that it’s so difficult for girls but guys get paid for their ‘waste’?Oh yeah, these are the criteria for being an ovum donor:
Female (duh..)
Non-Muslim
21-35 years old
Healthy
Good facial features (so that my donated kids won't have my flat nose)
In a steady boy-girl relationship (what has this got to do with the eggs? so that in case no one wants your egg, you can have it back and you have a partner to raise the egg with you? raise the egg, hahaha!)
Living in Klang Valley
Added advantage if :
Highly educated i.e. Diploma/Degree/Masters/PhD holder
Chinese/Japanese
Has experience as an egg donor
Married with children
Evolution vs Ovulation
While on the topic of ovum donation.. Peter asked why was I craving, am I pregnant or evoluting? I guessed that he meant ovulating, and yes he did indeed mean that hahaha. Yeah, I evolute every month. Is there such a word in the first place??
Getting very PMS-y lately. Hungry hungry and always wanna eat. I thought the yau-kooiness was satiated last weekend but at the moment, thinking of fries, crepes and chicken chop. At home, not a single thing to eat. Haih..
Check your money
My mum said that I always think people are out to cheat me of my money. Yes, it happened but what I mean to highlight is that you always need to know the amount owed. Tuition 1 gave me less than promised, Tuition 2’s was short too. I’m too tired to check with Tuition 1, so I give them the benefit of the doubt but in Tuition 2’s case, it was an error. So things like this do happen. People aren’t going to be generous with their money, so we need to check every single cent that we worked for because people could be careless, you know.
Fifteen (and more) Reasons Why Malaysian Guys Are The Best
I got this from Lim May Zhee’s blog, and I think some of it are bull.
12. The simplest reason, seriously. They won't abuse you or beat you or sleep around in their marriage like it's normal. I've heard this perturbing rumor that if you're married to a Korean you have to wake up before the husband does and prepare the toothpaste on the toothbrush for them!!! Now if you were married to a Malaysian you wouldn't have to worry because Malaysians don't brush teeth one hahaha kidding.
This is totally bull! Dont abuse you and dont sleep around in their marriage? Which part of Malaysia does she live in? I think these happen even in the most religious states in Malaysia.
11. If you want to go from KLCC shopping center to Avenue K across the road then to Pavilion in Bukit Bintang then back to Avenue K then to Hartamas for dinner at Souled Out then back to your home in Klang all driven around in a car ... no problem man. An American guy will probably just go to Souled Out to throw food at your face.
Don’t know about this, cos am too considerate to try it.
10. They don't mind if you get fat, or if you were fat before.
Yeah right.
9. In fact, they are happier that they are dating a fat corpulent chick. You can dress down, not wear make-up, not comb your hair ... they PREFER all that even. Their motto is to make their girlfriend as unattractive and unappealing to the world as possible so no one would steal their girlfriends from them.
Don’t agree.
8. They are protective. Enough said.
Don’t know but sometimes I think it’s true.
7. There's a high chance you are smarter than them.
Yes.
6. You get flowers every Valentine's. Every. Malaysian guys never forget anniversaries. In fact sometimes they make anniversaries up (Happy Three Months! Happy First Time We Locked Eyes Across The Room) so they can celebrate more and show the girlfriend their unbridled love.
Yeah right! Malaysian guys never forget anniversaries?? Make anniversaries up?? Or is that I happen to be with the only ones in Malaysia who forgets anniversaries?! (sorry Timmy, I cannot help it haha. Not that I care anyway, cos if you don't, I don't too haha)
5. They always call, text and chat with you online.
Ok la..
4. They study in Subang Jaya, then in Melbourne.
So what’s the big deal about this? My boyfriend studied here, and there, and worked everywhere including Brisbane and came back here and be with a marvellous girl. Sorry I went off course.
4a. I'm putting this to emphasize how much a Malaysian guy can do in regards to mileage. Seriously. If they have a car, they will use that car. Go to Damansara in the middle of the day to buy your favorite cupcakes and then personally send it to your office? Hell yeah.
This, I must give credit to Timmy when we first started dating. He came from Bangi (or was it KLCC) to pass me chocs in PJ and to just see me walk to my car. Besides that, once a week from Cheras to Klang to Sunway to Klang and back to Cheras lo.
4b. Also putting this to re-accentuate how much Malaysian guys are willing to spend for their girlfriends. If they can buy something with money that'll make you happy, they'll do it. If they can bring you a place that'll make you happy that costs a lot of money, they'll do it. Anything that can be bought to make you happy, mark my words, they will do it.
Err.. dunno. Maybe la.
3. They also have incredible powers of patience. They can wait three hours for your interview + photoshoot, they can wait eight hours for your school to be over so they can send you home, they can wait a total of 45 minutes per shop when you are shopping.
Not sure about this because I have a conscience to not make people wait. This, must be said from her experience. I know she is still/just out of school, so her bf had waited 8 hours for her.
3a. They take you shopping. I think this should be number one but oh well.
No, it is we who take them shopping. Or maybe what she meant is that they pay for you.
2. They are loyal and loving. They don't conform to the stereotypical male character.
Yup. Cos probably I am so lovable.
1. Afraid of being lonely for life, want a man you are destined to be together with for the rest of your life and looking to be committed for a long-term relationship? Get a Malaysian man. It cannot get any easier than that.
Yeah, there are tons of Malaysian men everywhere!
I think this girl has been with only one guy who was really this wonderful, and she came to the conclusion that all Malaysian men are like that. Omgosh.
Big head
This is my Valentine's day gift from Timmy. I thought it was fascinating cos the cover is bigger than the bottle =D Perfume has the best packaging ever. Collecting the bottles itself can be a hobby.
Nice car
We saw this canggih-manggih car in Bukit Tinggi one week. The passengers are seated facing each other, how cool is that?
Your England is so powderful
Case #1: From a job portal
I'm really pantang when people say that they are so boring. I try so hard not to say "Yes, you are" but I don't think they will get it anyway. In this case, the dumb dumb said she is so interesting hahahaha!
Case #2: From Pentel. Big companies commit boo boo too.
"Let's our life becomes brightness and colourful." Apa tahi awak cakap?
Case #3: From museum.gov.my when I was looking for the National Museum info. Biasalah, government agencies' websites..

Tomorrow will be an eventful day. My bro has just told me that he's not going to school, so I don't have to wake up early. Going to meet ahyee in Glenmarie to pick up my Reader's Digest which means I have money and something to read! Then, tuition and then going to Hooi Leng's bachelor party. I think I am going to be extremely sleepy tomorrow, wonder how I managed to go to work =D
The only thing I miss about Toyota is the library. My life feels a bit empty now and I don't have anything to read when I poo. I am one of those people that needs to do something when I poo. Or eat. I think I have been so pressed for time that just doing one thing at a time makes me feel that it is a waste.
As book-less as I am, I don't want to read the tonnes of teenage novels that I have in my room. Then I got a brilliant idea: I can borrow Mr Tay's books. Not exactly appealing and new but jadilah.. I know I know, I will read Gordon Ramsay's Humble Pie once Timmy is done with it. Yes, I resigned without returning a book yet =P At least I returned the other 2 already without finishing it :( Can ask Timmy to buy books and then claim from LHDN or not? :D
Last of all, the song of the moment: Miss Independent. I have set my WMP to play it over and over again, so I listen to this and only this for a few hours. So cuckoo isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment