Saturday, March 14, 2009

How to have brilliant baby Nigel

Currently listening to: Miss Independent by Neyo. Managed to download it while was on mc for 2 weeks. The beat is so catchy, I like it.

From being whiny about few hours ago, it is time to crap. I don't have 9am tuition tomorrow, so I can afford to sleep late. Below, is what I took from Timmy's comments in his ex-staff's blog. I could have commented there and freak her out by having her ex-superior and his gf read her blog, but don't want la. I like to crap here in my own space.

Anyway, the post was about how the Jews have clever kids or something like that. I was lazy to read the whole article that was in BM in multi-colours.

This is Timmy's comment:

"i have yet to have kids but i read somewhere before that 3 things that will improve kids/babies brain, Language, Music and Math. Language means, never stick to 1 language at home and always converse through different languages with kids, Music means... kids needs music lessons as it will help the brain and math... as we all know... its the logic. Anyway... i dont have kids yet, so.. i got no proof about this :) "

Language? English is no problem for baby Nigel but he needs to learn Mandarin. I now know the importance of it, especially conversing in it. And then one day we will pick up our Hakka heritage but in the mean time, I will try to speak Mandarin/Hokkien/Cantonese at home too cos we need more than 1 language.. Then he will say "Mummy, le kong hamik sai?"

Now, that's rude. Nigel is not allowed to be rude.

Music? Nigel's gotta pick up wherever his mum failed at piano. He has to play the Clayderman pieces AND go for drum classes so that I can bang on his cymbals when I am in a mood (or no mood). Imagine, my little Nigel on his drums are so cute right!! And his little legs can step on the pedal-like thing... aww.....

Maths? Easy peasy! Enough said.

Result: Brilliant little baby Nigel!

*****

When you need to be bitchy, slutty or just evil, get this:

Not that being bitchy or slutty is a sin as well hahaha. After taking this, instantly you 'qualify' to go to hell =D

Another pic on my dream Nike slippers cannot be uploaded, annoying. To be continued.. Want to sleep already, have 7.5 hours before my Form 4 Add Maths class. Good thing that weekday classes are now all at Mr Tay's and are 'light' stuff, while the 'heavy' (where I cannot afford to bullshit) Form 4 and Form 5 Maths and Add Maths stuff are all at the end of the week. I found it so nice and satisfying to be solving questions on the board, writing long long workings for just one question. I really like teaching Add Maths la.

No comments: