Yup, the journey ends! I didn't expect the journey to end so soon, now it would seem that the journey was only a couple of days from the last post hahaha. Or should I say that the search ends, since it sounds better?
So I got the job that I have been wishing for! The one where the boss is based in London, I might get to go to London, there is MSN, casual dressing and the one where Timmy might work soon too (if he doesn't go to Taipei). The offer's been made but the salary talks are still in the process. Woot woot!
Will be travelling to Mid Valley daily, not sure yet by car or by train. Taking the KTM is definitely cheaper but if I have to rush back for tuition, I believe that driving would be faster. I guess after a while, I should be immuned to my butt and breasts pressing against all parts of people's body. That isn't the biggest concern but rather, time is. Ah, we'll see later.
So, the job search took 1.5 months. Not bad, I would say =P And managed to beat the other 31 people under consideration for the job *dance dance* Considering that 83% of applicants named a lower salary than mine. Guess I should push for what I want right, since that I have nailed it?
In the mean time, I am still waiting for the wireless broadband company and another that Mukhriz is heading. Just waiting for fun as I have already decided that I would take this market research firm if I have both offers. Just wanna look and see.
And this Monday, I will attend an assessment session with 'the biggest shipping company in the world' (as they claimed) if I have yet to start work. Based on what I have read in forums, the selection process is tough, they took in only 1 person in 2007 and none in 2008 but I think I will just go to have my IQ assessed =D The ad says that the trainees will go to Copenhagen for training for a few days.. Logistics and shipping isn't what I want to do, think it bores me soul but yet itchy backside and wanna go.
Supposed to have started .NET training this week, then it was postponed to next week and now none at all. Kinda sayang that I missed an opportunity to learn something very useful and in-demand for free. Nvm la, if I really want to, I can ask Timmy to teach me. He hasn't returned my test papers yet, the one that I had to take as formality to be accepted into the training programme. Kinda tempted to post it here so that my stupid answers can be viewed by all, but you probably wouldn't know the answers as well unless you're from the IT line! Heck, my 2 semesters of C++ didn't help me much as well.
Welcome myself back to the working world!
* shall this post be labelled 'work wails' or 'happening happenings'?
Edit: Got a call for 3rd interview at that wireless broadband company. Am going to look-see! And then I can tell the research company that broadband is paying me this, you wanna pay or not?? =P
Now cocky already although I was just about to freak out thinking of my survival on a few hundred bucks from tuition =P Actually there is no few hundred bucks. After giving mum and bro, tinggal (-)ve amount.
Wah, can go for facial and skin treatment and hair cut soon! Nice nice nice.. What else I wanna buy eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment