How can someone miss her bf right after being with him for almost the whole day? Right after reaching home, I feel a sense of longing and missing him so much. How silly is that? It feels unsatiated, as though I haven’t hugged him enough, hadn’t treasured every minute spent together. But I know that I did and couldn’t have done more.
I love this man. I truly do. It has been a year and a half since we started our relationship, yet the excitement still builds up each time the meeting time draws near. And the feeling of sadness and longing still persists each time the night ends. Lately though, there is consolation that there is a badminton session on Sundays =) Heck, I’d do anything for more time with him. I suspect me going to the Facebook Developers Garage is one of them =D The word ‘developer’ there already shows that it isn't my thing, but would I give up a chance to have an early McD breakfast, cruising with him in Emily listening to TI’s Whatever You Like and spend an extra 5 hours with him in Cyberjaya?
Here’s a poem I found in the free mag we got at the ASD bazaar that we went to just now. He said he had a nice day with me today and I sure did too =) It’s a simple yet touching poem.
Love is It
Love is unpredictable Love is uncontainable
Love is reliable Love is infallible
Love is right Love is wrong
Love is weak Love is strong
Love is good Love is pure
Love is real Love is sure
Love is jealous Love is pain
Love is lost Love is gained
Love is naked Love is raw
Love is everything Love is all
Love is here Love is there
Love is beautiful Love is fair
Love is great Love is shit
Love is demanding Love is it....
-Paul LaFalce-
I love you Timmy Tim. Being 'baby princess' is the best thing in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment