Friday, May 1, 2009

My 1st time in filing tax returns!

It almost didn’t happen! It was the last day and and Timmy suggested that I should just do it next year. I thought that since I still have the whole day, I might as well give it a try, and glad that I did because..

I’m getting everything I’ve paid!

Don't ask why I waited until the very last day. Somehow I had the thought that I wasn’t taxable, I paid quite a small sum, I wouldn’t get back much anyway and that it could be done very easily. Actually if I had known that I would get back everything I had paid, I would have done it long ago!

I didn’t know that I have to get the PIN for the 1st time log in. It was already the last day and the papers said that the servers are congested. I called the number and it was engaged on the 1st few attempts. And then it started to ring.. and ring.. and ring.. I was about to give up after 4 minutes when someone picked up. Holy cow! I got my PIN and am on my way..

Half way, I encountered problems: I dunno what to be filled in and had to bug Timmy a couple of times. Basically most of the info are in the EA form. I even claimed for my laptop. Sweet! 4 hours after I called for the PIN, it is done!


Yay yay, wait for money and then can go and buy stuff haha. I’ll be back again next year, and I won’t be late again!

Other stories that I wanna squeeze here.

It’s not you, it’s me
Yes, it’s really me and not you. There is nothing wrong with you, I have been very pleased with you so far. But after more than a year, I decided to ditch you for my bf and my sakes. We need to save money and I decided (had no choice actually though I had the nicer number, hmprh.. ) to be the sacrificial one. So I am now a Maxis user. Sorry Digi, you gave me free sms and reloads, but paying 7x more for 1 sms is just ..

Should have done this earlier, don't sms that much anymore anyway. My analysis based on last month’s bill would have saved me about 14 bucks if I had used Maxis. This is already on the low end, unlike those days when I haven’t had Internet yet.

Bad eats
I would say that I’m not a picky eater due to my yau kooi nature. So when I complain, it really is bad.

Bad #1 – Bistro Delifrance
They didn’t treat us with dignity! The breakfast set with free flow of coffee or tea was RM10.20. Ok, if you wanna charge that amount, you have to give us something worth it. What came was 2 small pieces of French toast, 2 tiny sunny side ups and 2 sausages. Heck, even the sausages weren’t normal size! They look like some ..erm.. something small la! the French toast was so greasy that oil was oozing out with every bite. I should have take a pic to show how ridiculous those things were on the large plate. Timmy’s was slightly better cos he had scrambled eggs and they took up more space on the plate.

No wonder the outlet at JJ BT bankrupted, padan muka.

Bad #2 – MED, Bukit Tinggi
Food that tastes bad is one thing, bad food that costs a lot is another thing. For the price, the food has no right to taste bad! The fish and chips that they were supposedly known for was weird. There was sauce on top of the battered fish and the chips were limp. The waiter said that the chips are home made, and they were made to be limp. It was something like Bondi’s, now I wonder if Bondi’s was meant to be like that as well?

Next was the chicken pie. The peas are tasteless and the pie was so limp by the time I ate it. The crust was totally limp and lemau. Tim said that the pie was those of the instant kind. Again, no pics because I didn’t know that they would turn out dreadful =D

I think Timmy didn’t enjoy his kebab and the other thing that he ordered either.

Next are the things that I wanna get as soon as I find a job:
1. facial
2. skin whitening
3. some other treatment
4. haircut

Edit:
5. pedicure

That’s about it. Got to do it quick cos becoming so charn already. Hair is also like a siao po but I realised that if I part it sideways, it isn't that bad =)

Am so bored now but not in a mood for editing or proofreading or coming up with contest blogs.. tired, sleepy and bored..

No comments: