Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hug-me-tight pictures

Good morning everyone.. here are pictures taken on the way home in the train yesterday.


"Hey homey, there ain't no place left, come sit between ma legs"



"I gotta hug you bro, feeling down today"



"Resting my head on ya back is a great feeling"



"Oh yeah, it's so goooood... "

"Hold me tight, don't let me go"



It was only when looking at the pics at home that I realised the guy was staring at me in 2 of the pics. Shudder!! But there is no way he would know that my hands and camera were at work.

And another couple tried to emulate this feat. The uncle sat between the aunty's legs but I didn't manage to get a shot. Call it inspiration.

I wouldn't even let my girlfriends sit between my legs; I rather they sit on my lap instead. But only if they had to. As if they are all rushing to sit between my legs. Of course, men are more welcomed to sit on my lap.

Would you let someone sit between your legs?

No comments: