Work took us physically apart. Meeting every single day for breakfast has been demoted to meeting once a week. It was tough at first, but adapted to it after a while and it don't seem like anything anymore. Now, knowing that we are within reach in midweek (if we want to reach) is reassuring.
As with all other relationships, there were ups and downs. My unhappiness at Toyota strained our relationship, I think it did. Once it was out of the way, I am my happy self again =)
And then there was a short time of separation of 2 weeks each when I went to London and then he went to Copenhagen. I tell you, long-distance relationships are no fun, especially when it is a 6 or 7-hour time difference. I salute all those who are surviving LDRs =)
My favourite memories in our 2nd year together:
• Digital Mall USJ.
I dunno why was this nice, maybe it was because we did something different together and probably also cos he took a pic of me and said it’s kiuk? :D I went to pick him up at workshop, went to Digital Mall, went to Summit, went to wash car and then there was still the bonus of eating gelato at Leo’s. 4 scoops of kaw gelato: Rocher, chocolate, tiramisu and hazelnut. All dark colours =)
• Facebook Developer Garage in Cyberjaya. I dunno what was that for but I just go along cos it’s a fun date hahaha. We stopped at Bukit Rimau McD which is one of our ‘old places’ and then to Alamanda after the FB thingy. We did grocery shopping and I like to do grocery shopping with Timmy. We also had to find the ultimate glass jar to put his nuts. Nuts as in kacang.
• After-work bercinta in KLCC. Somehow I thought that we were in MV and I suggested why don't we have Italiannies, it’s just behind at Gardens. I looked at Timmy, Timmy looked at me and I felt malu and wanna push him off the balcony.
• 3 Two Square outing for some blogshop sale event. A terribly shocking and funny thing was, this Alice Wonders, who sells bags, recognised me from FB!! I was telling Lawrence in FB that one of her bags would be great for putting toilet paper. And she recognised me from that comment, gosh! My FB pic looks different and there are lots of people at that fair, so embarrassing! And to make things worse, Lawrence won a bag. No words can describe how much I wanna kill him cos he kaypo and put the link after he saw us doing so, and he got it?? Bah!! Then, Timmy and I went to Pyramid and had Korean food which Timmy rikes very much.
• A spur-of-the-moment Putrajaya trip where we walked around the place, watched big fish inside the lake, browsed through a bazaar that was going on on that day, eating jambu with lots of asam powder and shutting Timmy's mouth.
As with all other relationships, there were ups and downs. My unhappiness at Toyota strained our relationship, I think it did. Once it was out of the way, I am my happy self again =)
And then there was a short time of separation of 2 weeks each when I went to London and then he went to Copenhagen. I tell you, long-distance relationships are no fun, especially when it is a 6 or 7-hour time difference. I salute all those who are surviving LDRs =)
My favourite memories in our 2nd year together:
• Digital Mall USJ.
I dunno why was this nice, maybe it was because we did something different together and probably also cos he took a pic of me and said it’s kiuk? :D I went to pick him up at workshop, went to Digital Mall, went to Summit, went to wash car and then there was still the bonus of eating gelato at Leo’s. 4 scoops of kaw gelato: Rocher, chocolate, tiramisu and hazelnut. All dark colours =)
• Facebook Developer Garage in Cyberjaya. I dunno what was that for but I just go along cos it’s a fun date hahaha. We stopped at Bukit Rimau McD which is one of our ‘old places’ and then to Alamanda after the FB thingy. We did grocery shopping and I like to do grocery shopping with Timmy. We also had to find the ultimate glass jar to put his nuts. Nuts as in kacang.
• After-work bercinta in KLCC. Somehow I thought that we were in MV and I suggested why don't we have Italiannies, it’s just behind at Gardens. I looked at Timmy, Timmy looked at me and I felt malu and wanna push him off the balcony.
• 3 Two Square outing for some blogshop sale event. A terribly shocking and funny thing was, this Alice Wonders, who sells bags, recognised me from FB!! I was telling Lawrence in FB that one of her bags would be great for putting toilet paper. And she recognised me from that comment, gosh! My FB pic looks different and there are lots of people at that fair, so embarrassing! And to make things worse, Lawrence won a bag. No words can describe how much I wanna kill him cos he kaypo and put the link after he saw us doing so, and he got it?? Bah!! Then, Timmy and I went to Pyramid and had Korean food which Timmy rikes very much.
• A spur-of-the-moment Putrajaya trip where we walked around the place, watched big fish inside the lake, browsed through a bazaar that was going on on that day, eating jambu with lots of asam powder and shutting Timmy's mouth.
• Melaka trip, where we sang Lemon Tree along the way at 176km/h, went to the chicken rice ball shop but Timmy don't wanna eat rice that has been played with and then ate cendol sitting in the sun. We watched people taking the smelly river cruise and laughed at a group of niggas walking in Melaka town wearing suits and ties. Nice escapade but no pictures, only a vid of us singing Lemon Tree in the car =)
• Sepang HPC. Zigzagging through traffic at 178km/h, checking out high performance cars and wannabes, watching cars zoom by and laughing at slow ones. It’s also nice to bercinta when the sun is not up yet cos it’s only me and Timmy in the world, although we are only sitting down at Caltex and watching more Emilys zoom past =)
• Morib trip, one of our distance drives when we have run out of places to go. Revving Emily up and breaking the tranquillity of the village life =) This time, my slipper broke as I was walking. Since we were going to JJ, we dropped by my car to pick up another pair of slipper, only to have it break too while walking in JJ. You should see Timmy’s face when the 2nd pair broke; he was speechless for a good few seconds.
• Eating was fun too. There was the short breakfast together early in the morning in KLCC’s Cold Storage when I went to the area for an interview, the we-finally-got-to-eat Sushi Zanmai cos there is always a long queue and the much-hyped-about-but-don't-wanna-eat-anymore Popeye’s fried chicken hahaha. And the Sushi King that we always have whenever Timmy isn't working and comes to MV to seek me for lunch. And the horrible dim sum that we ate at Best Friend Restaurant and the signature line comes out: "Don't wanna eat anymore for the next 15 years".
Edit: 1 morning we had a surprise breakfast at Toast Box MV. Actually, it was meant to be a surprised breakfast but I unintentionally spoiled Timmy's plan =P He asked where have I arrived at that morning, I told him I was going to Touch n Go at KL Sentral first. Then, he said "Wei, no need to go touch and go, come to mv and have breakfast with your timmy" Hahaha, no wonder he had been asking is there a lot of people in the train, did I get a seat, where have I arrived yet.. he even said he couldn't get out of the train cos it was raining when he was already waiting there at MV! Timmy become kuat tipu nowadays; the other time was when he said he said something-something and was going somewhere-somewhere cos he didn't want me to get worried about Emily.
And on anniversary day, 26th October, Timmy sent this to the office =) Love love!
I got a call from the receptionist on the 18th floor, saying I've got a parcel and to come to the door. I went to the door but there was no one. So I took the stairs down to the 18th floor, only for the fella to come up to the 19th by lift. So, I didn't meet the guy instead and when I was walking to my place, I can see my angmor boss walking back from placing the bouquet on my desk. She said "Look what you've got" Hehehehe.. love love!
Loving my sunshine for the 2nd year..
No comments:
Post a Comment