Just back from Round 1 with Timmy since he went to Copenhagen. He got me some stuff from his trip to Denmark and Sweden.
Lub lub lub Timmy so much, xie xie ni!
Welcome lunch
And earlier in the day, we had a welcome lunch to welcome 2 newcomers to the team. T, my boss, had earlier asked me to think of where to go. So during lunch, I went to survey and when I came back, I saw her email asking if I have any thoughts. Kan dah pergi cari?
So, I told her that our budget allows for San Fran, CoDo vietnamese dim sum, Zen, Red Box and those Kenny Rogers thingy. Votes around the office shows that CoDo wins. Of course we would choose the most unusual and expensive thing to eat la, duh.
Btw, felt that being asked to 'organise' and make reservations was erm.. an honour =P Although it's just ciput, shows that T .. erm.. lets me do this while the most senior coll organises the training sessions. Or maybe she just knows I am so free at the office, which I am not. Whatever la..
And yeah, after I had emailed T the options, she replied and said 'Thanks, fanstastic, you're a star!" Bwahaha, I lol when thinking that by just doing that, I'm a 'star' already. These gwai los just know how to make you feel good.
Steph Ong, Elsa, Nellie, Micole, Feia, Li Lian and Steph Chan
LG, Vee, T, me, Kar Hui, new girl 1, new girl 2Elsa, Cannot La and Nellie. Cannot La is the staff who kept saying 'cannot la' when asked to take a pic for us, so T named her Cannot La
New girl 1 also stays in Klang in Berkeley and after finding out that I am from Klang too, she said that it's no wonder that I looked familiar. She's from BK and a year younger than me, I don't think that in my heyday, my popularity spread that far, if there was even any popularity at all :D
And yeah, I think my boss is cute. I like her hair and I think she looks not bad too. Her hair used to be plat blond before she dyed it red and had to take EL to repair it to the current shade. I think she is funny too; she made Steph Chan reposition a crooked picture on the walls of the restaurant. I wanna cut my hair like hers but Timmy said it's like psycho. How come I always get pretty lady bosses? Oh, with the exception of the fat biatch who looks like she is 5 months pregnant and her breasts can rest on the table. The 1st was so pwetty and T is nice too. And these pwetty people certainly have characters that match their pwetty looks. And that put-them-on-the-table-breasts? Yeah, she stinks just as much as her boobs! Oh what a biatch I am, cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment