Joys of Training
Just found out (by accident) that training tomorrow is off. Woot woot!! Some assholes don't tell you things until you ask. So I will start to cease being a responsible citizen and only say things when people ask.
I found myself smiling to myself during training, right in front of my clients. Ok, sometimes I do smile to myself but this was really nice! Then I waved at the screen to while trying to not-wave hahaha. And then smiled goatly. Such a fool la hahaha. We should have done this long ago, at the comfort of your own place within the frosted glass, where you can smile as goatly as you want =D
Since tomorrow's training has been postponed, immediately I stopped preparations and turned to blogging instead. Friday's training will be prepared tomorrow hahaha.
Follow up
Follow-up on yesterday's interesting interview candidate. She sent a thank you note that is now being circulated around the office. There was nothing about it, it's just that the shallow MS found it a practise so strange that she had to circulate it. Doesn't she know that it is the norm and is mentioned everywhere online, that a thank-you note is to be sent? I have never done it, only to Toyota which I wanted very much (but now not so wooty after all) and my freelance translation work. Other than that, I remain the cocky fart *smug*
Oh, that lady is 31 years old, applying for an entry level position and asking for a 3k+ pay. Why would anyone pay that amount when a fresh graduate can do the work for less pay? You gotta work harder lady (in big boss' room).
Which made me start thinking: You've gotta know what you want. You can't be working years as a stewardess and then realised that client service is your thing. By then, you are old but have no related experience, but of course you can't settle for a pay lower than your current one. Scary.. especially since I haven't found my footing. But banks pay well except that you need to do sales. So in case that I decide I don't wanna do research anymore, I just need to be willing to do sales but of course the pay wouldn't be that high after years of unrelated experience. Hah, whatever.
I found Sofi!!
'I' invited people to join a dating site, I invited myself too. Good thing, cos Sofi replied my email:
"Hey you,I haven't heard from you in soooo long and now you offer me a dating site?? What's that suppose to mean ah kawan...."
Hahaha, I haven't spoken to her for ages, dun even know where she is, so I was so very happy and thankful!
To whoever else who received that invite, it was just me missing you. Meant no harm.
From Kin
[5:02:03 PM] Kin says: [4:33:06 PM] Abe_fifth says: miss u like crazy
[5:02:09 PM] Kin says: u tgk tadi i buat pe el
[5:02:13 PM] Kin says: dah dpt
[5:02:15 PM] Kin says: ha haaaaaaaaaa
Old uncle said "miss u like crazy" to old aunty hahahaha!! So old already, and so cheesy, think singing Moffatts' "I miss you like crazy" meh..
Open house tomorrow
Since my training's cancelled tomorrow, I can go to TV3's open house. But the question is: Was I invited? Cos I resigned already. Well, it's not like there isn't enough food for one more or that it is a RSVP event, but.. not that I wanna go as well but everyone is going and I will be left behind. The strange thing is MS initially wasn't invited even though she is the one servicing the account. People like the secretary, IT asst manager and operations exec are going. Only those PR people/front line should go what, cheh. Just dun wanna be left behind ma.. we'll see how la..
2 comments:
Regarding the "dating site invitation" which i received several mails from 'you' regarding it, if it wasnt you who sent it, then you better start to be worry. How can they can get your
1) Email address (which is not really that hard to get)
2) Your contact list :)
Think of the last unreliable site that you visited. That site might have something planted inside :)
It did get me worried, was trying to figure out how but gave up since I'm not much (or any at all) a techie. Hmm..unreliable site? Think none la, checking the same sites daily.. ???
Post a Comment