Met at Mid Valley after work on Friday. A day after the first meeting. Cos had my usual stuff to do the weekend and he was busy too (and I was lazy to go all the way to KL from Klang =p )
While waiting for him, I did my shopping. And met May Ling! What a coincidence. Luckily wasn’t caught red-handed. But if caught, so what? Wasn’t doing anything wrong also. Being the ‘curious’ and cheeky May Ling, she asked “Meeting who? Boy or girl?” Haiya.. She was actually meeting Lai Kuan and Saw Kien there, so I decided to go say hi too. (Now I know which one Saw Kien is. After 3 years in uni!)
Oh, shopping. Managed to buy a blouse and skirt during the hour that our ‘friend’ took to arrive. He actually got lost cos he’s never been to Mid Valley before =D Argued that it’s a lady’s place and he’s been back for not long anyway. Whatever… =)
Had dinner again and this time he talked more, I think. Cos I reminded myself to give people a chance haha. And he’s got such a cool slang! The first time I spoke to him on the phone, I had to press my ear hard to the phone trying to make out what he was saying. And he asked me to fax him my plans. Thought it weird but he actually said ‘text’! All time fav is “Oh come marn..!” It’s just ..exhilarating!
Walking round some place familiar is indeed more relaxing. Dragged him along to window shop. Was looking for a jacket but didn’t find any. And he likes cats. How sweet…
When we split up, he said he came in near F-West. Considered a Mid Valley regular, I don’t think that there’s any new shop with that name. It was actually FOS la…F-O-S. Adoi.
Cute. Amusing. Fascinating. And I always have a thing for computer people. I look up to them. They’re brainy. Cos I don’t get how those things work.
7 comments:
LEESUEANN!!
now got ppl temankan u go shopping dy lar..i think i can call it off our shopping plan!
-suetz-
Shopping plan? When did you ever organise a shopping plan? If it's the Shogun one, it doesn't count! And btw, I dun wanna go d =) Yucky yuck!
haha..got plan! U've forgotten abt it dy.Now we are no longer going for shogun.Change to saisaki buffet at Wisma UOA.Nicer food there:)PSA is joining us on that day....come k..dun jual mahal la;)
Hey you didn't update me bout that plan also? What's with this Japanese food? I'm not selling expensive but weird people are just not my thing =) And where's Wisma UOA anyway?
And where got shopping plan? I'm not that nyanyuk. Care to enlighten me? Wanna go. Men are not good shopping company =)
....................
adoiiiii...i told u all during the wedding dinner la.Hah,not paying attention!!Dun worry abt where is it, coz i've got the MAP:)Weird ppl?How weird is weird??
-suetz-
Radius, what's that supposed to mean??
Suet ar, I really dun remember leh..You said that we can go shopping before dinner at Shogun isn't it? Please enlighten me la...
Weird are the invited people that I don't mix with. Cos I'm super cool.
Gosh, hope that they don't read this!
Post a Comment