So the earlier one was supposed to be a compilation of thoughts but apparently there was only 1 thought there..
You must be thinking how I can switch from convo-mood to breakup-teary-mood and now to all-things-mood again. Well, that was written yesterday all teary at home and now the mood is kinda fine cos dun wanna think about it. Postpone to later at home.
So...what did I do?
1. Oh..I went to the dentist again after work yesterday. Hate dentists and wished my brother would be one to inflict pain and horror and make a great deal of money doing that. And I forgot to bring the dental claims form. Secretary told me this morn. So nyanyuk. Was so relieved after the visit cos have been putting it off. So if you received a message talking bout nothing in particular, was because I just wanted to share the relief and joy of talking to someone =) Who kena yesterday ha *wink wink*
2. (removed)
3. Collected my 50 bucks from tkd instructor. Felt kinda embarassed going to collect it but he should be the embarassed one, holding on to my 50 for more than 2 months! Shame on you! Once again thought bout the uniform he bought me but argh..don't care. Wasn't Adidas also? Not even Sang Moo Sa. Got dragon logo only. Cheh..
4. Not attending any more tuition mock classes or sit-ins as well. Felt that I have been spending lots of time there but the post is not confirmed. So I told them that it is enough, I will attend the sit-in after they confirm the post. Said will let me know after discussion. Fine. Btw, I was actually entitled to pay for the second time I taught.
5. Wei Chern called and reminded me that I 'went training for 2 weeks and rest for few months'. This Chen Hong ahh....! I didn't expect him to remember in that detail how many classes I came for. I was even hoping that he wouldn't notice if I came or not. But like Chern said, "where he will forget tkd things wan?"
Hai..I've been procrastinating on starting training. Since last year!This is a serious issue! No one managed to 'force' me to train, not even that deep kiasu feeling. How le? Someone push me please? Wanna prove to current instructor that I can still get my 3rd dan without attending his lousy training. Cos I'm training under the famous Phuah Chen Hong, champion breeder (I don't mean breeding dogs who win at dog shows ya). Til being too champion makes me uncomfortable training there.
Yesterday had this terrible allergic reaction to something. Whole body itched and turned red. Real damn itchy. Whole night. Mum asked me to come closer to take a look. Bro, as usual, said "Looks quite severe". He ahh...
Must be some stinky thing the dentist gave me cos it couldn't have been lunch. Lunch was McD's sponsored by big man. Unless big man wanted to make us all (or just me) itch!
Luckily was ok this morn, or else would have been on MC.
Ok tired la. Goodness, so many paragraphs! I'm a creative writer.
2 comments:
So you're helping a class right now?
-Phuan Sue Anne (sorry la.. lazy to login :p ) -
Err..which class? tkd quit already, tuition still on. Every weekend, not enjoying it haha.
Post a Comment