WHY DO I ALWAYS SCREW UP??
When I reached home yesterday, I saw that James was still in the office. So being the usual k-po, I messaged him and talked the usual crap. Then, he said that I didn't do a good job and overlooked a name. He said see how I wanna answer my boss tomorrow. Can't he just shut up about it? But I guess he can't.
What made me so pissed was I called or emailed every company, except this! And this had to come from here! And then further thinking made me realise that I did call this company up and checked the email adds. Out of 4 adds, I checked 3 and the only one I failed to do so had to have problems. What the ...!!
I screwed up enough..can't get into trouble again.
Worried the whole night til fell asleep. When awoke, didn't seem too big a problem. Just hoped that boss missed it out of 80 over names. But the bloody survey will bounce, all the way from Lugano. Just kept fingers crossed until today..
"You missed out Sally, didn't you?" This stupid James must have told her first thing in the morning.
Boss said to be careful the next time, we are not going to update the list that was sent to Lugano and that we were charged according to the number of participants. Cheh, it was only 1 name alright? How much loss could I cost to the company? We charge up to RM48k for an Excel report!
Ok, wasn't that bad after all. But get into more trouble and see..
Later she (jokingly) asked Msiew to remember the directions to some place cos next time she has to bring me there. Guess that means she's not considering firing me, still got chance to go meet some stupid clients. They've gone out now, so I've been left to my own devices..
What the hell is wrong with me? Pure bad luck, I think. Wake up, buck up and not f**k up!!
Lesson of the day: What you did/ did not do will always, ALWAYS get back to you. And do everything, cos that 1 single thing that you didn't do, will come back to haunt you.
Should have known by now, stupid ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment