How can someone be alive one moment and be dead the next?
I just got an sms from my aunt that my uncle has passed away from an accident this morning. I haven't got the full story yet but heard that his bike was hit by a lorry.
My head feels light and am really in a daze. Really shocked. A death by accident is most shocking, sudden and unexpected. Just shocked. Wanted to ask my aunt if she's serious but surely people don't joke bout this kinda things?
He was a good man. I lived with him and my aunt during my second year in uni. Cincai, patient and a kind man. No complaints. Ever willing to help. As much as I hate him for what he has done to my aunt, that is their matter and as an uncle and a person, I'd think he was great.
Uncle Mat, rest in peace.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear of your uncle's passing. Hope your family's coping well.
-PSA-
Everyone's fine, they took it "Oh ok" with a bit of shock. Except me. was ok initially but broke down suddenly yesterday. He's really a good man. And the way he died and the hospital waited for someone to call his handphone was just crap.
Post a Comment