I miss Timmy. His crappy Internet connections make me not see him online for 1.5 hours already. And I'm missing him. I'm missing the chat, I'm missing seeing him sign in, I'm missing the online conversations that start from 8.30am to 5.30pm daily. I don't know what am I gonna do if he doesn't come online one day. Tomorrow's Sultan's birthday, now he will know!
This chatbox is the most welcoming, pleasing, beautiful sight in the mornings.Boss asked if I could cancel my leave on the 21st. She approved it and now she asked to cancel it? Who asked her to approve it without checking if MS is around? Gave me false hopes. I'd be spraying my car then, so no transport. And Timmy wouldn't be around too on that day. It's gonna be a whole long day. It's barely 2 hours now and I can't stand it already. I just saw him sign in but I think there will be still no "Morning princess'. Hai..since when have I become so clingy? Must start detaching myself from this..
4 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~
Wei...don't make fun of me laaa... hahahahaaa.... will not do this anymore. Anyway getting used to being chat-less already!
Hey u dun wanna ask me the question that u deleted already? Cos u know the answer already ya?
I can see it in all entries edi la! Haha!
U are so slow la, haha. Nvm, u are still a kid, i forgive u hahahaaa..
Post a Comment