It is an interesting place and an enlightening trip, I enjoyed myself there. I took many pictures.
Some people having a discussion, I don’t remember which.
And this is one scene that honestly fascinated me for the perspective. It’s Jalan Tengku Kelana in the olden days.
These are lumps of mud in the shape of poo that people used as currency in the olden days. The more it resembled poo, the more valuable it is (my own theory) So the one at the top right will get you 3 pigs and a bag of complimentary bah kut teh herbs of A1 brand.
After that, we went to the library next door. This is for the benefit of those poor things who haven’t had the opportunity to set foot in the wonderful Sultan-something library.
Surprisingly, there were a lot of people at the library, most of them school kids doing their studies though.
I fell asleep on the table. My bro woke me up when he was ready to go.
So I have found a new penchant for photography. Not sure where the influence came from, could have been Lawrence or Kevin but the food pics are definitely gotten from MS my yau kooi colleague. Not a food blogger yet but I enjoy taking food pics cos they look so good and colourful and I’ve decided to put them at the side of the blog. Still not a food blogger yet cos I don’t have the ability to describe food like ‘it has a sweetest tinge, tangy yet not too overpowering’. No, I am just not that descriptive.
Verdict: It is an interesting place and an enlightening trip; I enjoyed myself there. Hahahaha.
And then, to Tesco.. Quite exciting too. This is real, no hint of sarcasm =D
I think I've heard of gambir though.
See, you’ve never heard of these things too right? So a trip to Tesco can be more enlightening than to the museum =D
And then there are some splendid things that I can’t help but to share.
These are marvellous kuey tiao too. There are no words to describe its marvellous-ness; dunno which is more marvellous, the mihun or the kuey tiao. I think the kuey tiao wins hands down.
After that, buy some of these. Curiosity got the better of me, so I opened it and found that it was actually sachets of sugar.
So now you know where to go if you want to shop for jungle herbs to boil an aphrodisiac soup for your boyfriend or to buy dinner for your mother-in-law =D
Merdeka weekend
Day 1: Went to Jusco to satisfy craving #1. A-Mix set at Kim Gary!!
Day 2: Went to Genting and bought a necklace there. Nice necklace.. =)
Day 3: Went to the Curve and satisfied craving #2. Friday’s Shrimp!! But the menu had changed; there was no Ibu sauce, no more vege with the shrimps and the amount of fries were reduced drastically. Boycott and don’t wanna pong chan anymore. But still wanna eat their shrimps la, that day my mum shared with me and I didn’t have enough to eat =S
Next thing to eat is.. Friday’s Shrimp? :D No no no, I want dim sum at BT Dim Sum house. At the time of writing, already had some with Timmy. The prawn in fried fu chok is heavenly.. The fu chok melts in your mouth, really! No need to go to Kepong for their dim sum, there are better ones near my house!
No comments:
Post a Comment