Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jason Mraz is coming!!!!

OMG OMG OMG! When I flipped the page and saw that Jason Mraz is coming, I felt dizzy. It's just so hard to believe that the man whose songs I love so much is coming here! March 4th, Studium Negara, here we come!! Stupid thing is that it's on a Wednesday. Whoever organises a concert on a weekday? Asshole. My bro said that the Scorpions concert was on a weekday too.

Good thing that I bought newspapers today! Honestly, I haven't read the news for weeks and have a very vague idea what's happening in Gaza except that we are 'supposed' to boycott McD, Starbucks, Colgate and such =D

Wait ah.. wait ah.. I am still dizzy with excitement even though I messaged Timmy some time ago already..

















Ok, I am recovered already. Now.. are there any tickets that you would like to give me? I did not spend on tickets for the pasgt 3 concerts that I have attended, so erm.. am not used to having to buy tickets :D Maybe there will be some contest later on, just like my Andy Lau's. Ticket Axcess says that the prices are RM258, RM208, RM168, RM138, RM88, RM68. No way for the RM68 and RM88 cos I'll only be hearing him which was what I have been doing everyday at home. RM258 and RM138 ones are standing; why should I stand for that price! So guess that leaves RM208 or RM168..hmm.. discounts are only for some Visa card that I don't have and by the time I saw the ad, it was past the early bird sale in Sg Wang already.

There's still time.. we'll see.. if there is any way to catch hold of free tix =)

Phew.. so excited la. I told Timmy that I wanna give him a Datukship on that day and fling undies at him =D And then I wanna sing 'They don't know how long it takes.. waiting for a love like this..' loud loud! OMG, gives me goosebumps!

In the mean time, due to not reading the news, I found out that the Star Education Fair was just last weekend. I should have searched it knowing very well that I wanna go and it would be some time this month. So angry with myself and felt like a failure. What other fairs can I bring my bro to? The next one is next year in Jan and it's too late already.

So many things to do, but so little time. Office work, tuition, lesson preparation and UPSR questions. Bro's Add Math guidance has taken a backseat as well. After work, it's tuition. After tuition, it's dinner, bath and sleep. When will the office work, lesson preparation and UPSR questions even get done?

So what's new?

Internet
Getting crappier by day. It was ok for the 1st few days, and then it takes half an hour to get connected and then I go on and off every now and then. The next solution is Izzi, not sure how will it work. But one marvellous thing today that it was super good! (because this draft was written in the afternoon and it heard that Izzi is next, so it bucked up). I managed to upload a pic to Facebook, download Skype, download Live Messenger (the BM version, moron), winrar, Adobe Reader and we managed to watch Youtube without any tersekat-ness. So marvellous right?

Facebook
Since I have Internet now, thought that I might as well have an account since there isn't many things to do online. Wanna catch up with ex-colleagues as well. Then I wonder what Facebook is for. Not interested to see what are people doing on their FB account. Prefer my blog anytime. Maybe I have yet to discover FB's full offerings but it currently seems to me like a collection of friends to show how 'friendly' you are =D

Gossip
My kakak at my ex-company told me that Fida got fired for embezzling company's funds. This lady is known for being financially tight; she has borrowed money from everyone in the office including the bosses. I'm surprised and not surprised. Surprised that she had gone to that level and not surprised cos a handphone had been missing before with only her in the office. Just thought that financial problems are brought upon by yourselves. Whatever amount you make will never be enough for you, as wants and needs increase in proportion to earnings. Everything that befalls you is also brought upon by yourself. Just like my work, tuition and stuff-all those unhappiness and tiredness is also brought upon by myself, isn't it? Hai..

The mystery of the disappearing money
RM50 notes seem to keep disappearing from my purse. I thought I saw there were at least 2 of them, and suddenly I was at the counter buying books for the kids when I saw there was less than 10 bucks in there.

Again another day, I thought I had at least a hundred bucks. And then the stupid colleagues wanted to go to a swanky Japanese restaurant in USJ15 but wanted to order the cheapest item on the menu. If TM hadn't decided to give us all a treat that day, I wouldn't have enough for the RM22 Teriyaki Chicken set.

Why do those stupid people wanna go there yet are not willing to spend?
Why do we have to eat expensive lunch?
Why does Japanese food cost so much for just rice, chicken and salty soup?

But the problem here is the reluctance to indulge when with people whose company I don't enjoy cos they are associated with work. I will willingly spend that money on food if with Tim or family, but not on Jap of course. There are far more yummier things than rice and noodles, like crabs, chicken chop, fish and chips and Friday's Shrimp! =)

The Nanny
I was watching this episode that day and laughed my head off. Ms Babcock was setting the table for a romantic candlelight dinner with Mr Sheffield when Niles came in from behind, whispered and turned off the light. Of course Babcock thought it was Sheffield. This sampat Niles slid up behind her and blew on her neck. That Babcock was thrilled to bits and said that she would do anything he wants her to.

Niles then asked her to cluck like a chicken. Babcock was like "What??" but he said that it turns him on. So Babcock went "pak pakpakpakpak pak pakpakpak" flapping her arms. It was hilarious! But I think the better part was when she turned around and found herself staring at Niles! Love that show so much, always LOL.

YM-ing with James
James was the only one online at 12 on Friday night. I asked why isn't he sleeping, he said he is reading. I asked what is he reading, the Bible? Turned out that he really is reading the Bible hahaha. He just had his Bible study class earlier on.

Sanitary pads and slippers
I didn't know that bedroom slippers made from sanitary pads are so popular. Looking at my Fidgets, almost all the readers came from Googling sanitary pads+slippers. What's about it! And it's interesting to know too what led people to the blog and who they were searching for..

Manicure and pedicure
I have never spoke to Ms Chua, the other teacher in Mr Tay's place. She is about 19 and we just talk to each other when we want marker pens or such. But today we were chatting a bit and she asked if I wanna join her for a manicure and pedicure session. It seemed that suddenly we are girly girl pals =D I started to think about my feet. My toe turned black cos it was stomped on but the nail has finally gone after about 5 months? My nail polish that was used to camouflage the purple nail is half gone. Basically, let's just say my feet aren't my priority, not even my hands =) But need a facial soon.

H+ + OH- = H20
I was chatting with Wei Chern and I posted the formula above, the only thing I remember from my chemistry days.
mathsheadache@yahoo.com H+OH=H20
mathsheadache@yahoo.com :D

wchern speaks! 2H
mathsheadache@yahoo.com h20 la, dun bluff me
wchern speaks! sorry wrong
wchern speaks! hahah

mathsheadache@yahoo.com hahahahha
mathsheadache@yahoo.com =))
wchern speaks! i blur . cause today i study on electroanalytical chem
mathsheadache@yahoo.com beh tahan u!!
mathsheadache@yahoo.com now i scared already
mathsheadache@yahoo.com HAHAHAHAHAA
wchern speaks! wah your chem not bad wo

Adoi, this is basic chem. This fella is doing his Masters in Chem ahhahaha... I LOL so hard, think that was the loudest LOL from chatting with someone online! I LOL and LOL and LOL and told my mum too.

I did a lot today..
Sent bro to school, went to the morning market with mum, went to tuition, picked bro from school, bought books for tuition kids and enquired about driving license fees while waiting for bro (lessons and fees come to RM1.5k these days!) and went to JJ. 1thing's not done: Office work. Monthly report, IOC and vlookup. Now I am afraid cos there is no time tomorrow.

Last but not least..
I want twins!! A lot of people seem to be having twins lately, especially celebrities. Suspect they are not naturally 'made'. I dunno if I would choose to have them artificially made but later I'll think of it la. I think I wanna have 1 boy and twin girls, then full stop! My cute family together with hamsters (+maid to take care of the hamsters).


No comments: