Timmy said that we need to get married soon so that he can start buying a fridge. I need to have children so that I can dress them up in little Nike shoes and cute dresses.
The reason we start a family is so wrong! Hahaha.
He loves fridges and those he love are so huge that they erm.. look scary and although I keep trying to push the thought outta my head, they look like fridges for another kind. He admitted that we probably won’t have so many things to put inside, yet so fiercely said that he will be using his own money (duh!) to buy whatever fridge and washing machine he likes.
Somehow fridges that are taller than I am, intimidate me. Timmy can even fit in.
So that was what transpired at Harvey Norman when we had nowhere and nothing else to go and do and ended up in there. I had been eating all day; I had a total of 4 meals but when you think of it, the quantity wasn’t a lot. Breakfast was 1 set of toasted bread (there were too many people at dim sum), tea at 2.30pm was fries, twister fries and a choc sundae, tea at 5.30 was roti bawang and dinner at 7.30 was lor mai kai and tau fu fa. Guess this is what happens when you eat at strange times of the day.
Timmy bought 2 CNY shirts and a pair of CNY wipers for City. Basically, everything bought during the CNY season will be deemed CNY stuff, regardless of what it is =D Me, nothing bought, not even clothes. Haven’t gotten oranges yet as well. This year’s CNY foodies are on a very very small scale, if any in fact. Dunno why I haven’t got as much mood as last year’s. Maybe work has indeed clouded everything?
1 comment:
the reason r SUPER funny...wakaka....i cant stop laughing after i read the 1st paragraph....BIG LOLZ
Post a Comment