Saw a T-shirt at a stall selling catchy Ts in Central Market. Bush was asking Mao Tse Tung: When are your elections? Mao said: Every morning. Haha, somehow it amused me a lot.
I got this bag from Petaling Street too.
Bah kwa these days come in these cloth bags. What amused me was that the string was so long! I expected it to be those short ones that you sling over your shoulder. This has become a sling bag! So you can actully use this bag for tuition or to school, as my ahyee said.
This is the close-up shot:
Received a lot of CNY greetings this new year. All full of bulls, oxpicious-ness and 'niu' year. Phuan's 'kiong hee huat chai' was amusing! Have never heard that before. Reminds me of the times when I would hear yells of 'huat ah, huat ah!' but I don't remember for what activity. Suspect it's during lou sang, I think so. Usually I'd come up with my own greeting but this year, I'm totally stumped. Thank you dearest friends and colleagues for your greetings and have great New Year ahead with full of money, honey and hua hee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment