Friday, January 2, 2009

Parasitism

“Parasitism isn’t natural to Homo Sapiens or to any species of mammal.” -a quote in Dean Koontz’s The Husband-

When I read this line, immediately one person comes to mind.

I thought that when you think of Lee Sue Ann, you think of a sign that is plastered across her face screaming “Think what you can get out of her!” But apparently to this parasite, everyone has this sign plastered across their foreheads too. It’s sickening that after a long absence and a current short presence, you persist to leech onto people. It is revolting that after a long time of absence, the first thing that comes out of your mouth is for a parasitic relationship. And you do have some other platform but I dunno if you are plain cheap, lazy or just crave for parasitism. Have parasites no dignity in them, no face at all that they stoop so low to ask even though they don’t need it at all? I think it’s all in the genes.

I can’t believe that this parasite deserves a whole post. But maybe she does because she is truly one of a kind, I have not and will probably not meet another parasite like this.

No comments: